The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Playoff superstitions

Been awhile since we've asked this question so i thought with a few days off before we start the finals ( yes,,,the Cup Finals :freu1:) we could talk about what superstitions you have on or between game days? What's been working for you?

I use to have a bunch, but they obviously haven't been working well in the last couple decades.:lol:

One thing i have been doing, is after each period i go outside and pace up and down the street if the game is tied or we're ahead. Seems to be pretty lucky for me so far. Started doing it in the Leaf series in game 5. Rain or shine i'll be pacing in the finals.

I went the traditional route and haven't shaved since the start of the playoffs. First time I do this. No trimming or anything either, just a wild playoff beard. Strating to get annoying, but I ain't touching it. 

I used to take all of my Habs stuff and decorate the love seat (for about 13 years) so much so, you couldn't see the love seat. I also wore my jersey and hat.

I stopped doing that when the virus hit and haven't set it up again. 

Maybe that was the problem. :ph34r:

I drink beer when we score, when we get scored on, and in between those exciting moments. So far it's been a recipe for success, not so much in the past 28 years though, so I wouldn't recommend it.

19 minutes ago, ChiLla said:

I drink beer when we score, when we get scored on, and in between those exciting moments. So far it's been a recipe for success, not so much in the past 28 years though, so I wouldn't recommend it.

:4224:

1 hour ago, ChiLla said:

That could catch on. :4224:

3 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

I used to take all of my Habs stuff and decorate the love seat (for about 13 years) so much so, you couldn't see the love seat. I also wore my jersey and hat.

I think your wife put her foot down and said ditch the decorations because she was sick and tired of standing for 3 hours.

3 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

So what you're saying is, for the last few decades of failure, we should be blaming...

2 hours ago, ChiLla said:

:lol: 

• H_T_L locked this topic