The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game 2, June 30, Habs @ Bolts, Same Media.

kinot-2

Who wins?   

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Habs in regulation (Absolve Kinot #1)
    • Habs in OT (Absolve Kinot #2)
    • TB in Regulation (Blame Kinot #1)
    • TB in OT (Blame Kinot #2)

This poll is closed to new votes

If this series gets to 7 games, I think there would be 2 maybe 3 games that we would outplay Tampa. Tonight was one of those and we couldn't afford to blow the game. Yet that's what we've done. Costly mistakes on D and poor finishing at the other end. This team needs to bench Merrill, it needs to get Tatar and Romanov and Kulak back in.

1 minute ago, HARBORSPORT said:

desperate times call for desperate measures.......I'm making another rhubarb pie on friday

Double baking power!

Just now, BigTed3 said:

If this series gets to 7 games, I think there would be 2 maybe 3 games that we would outplay Tampa. Tonight was one of those and we couldn't afford to blow the game. Yet that's what we've done. Costly mistakes on D and poor finishing at the other end. This team needs to bench Merrill, it needs to get Tatar and Romanov and Kulak back in.

I'm with you there.  At some point, we will need the overall better skill set they provide.

1 minute ago, electron58 said:

Where's CC?  He's not that small.  Why is he not out there?

Good question. 

• H_T_L unpinned this topic

Game turned on that bad pinch by Chiarot and last-second goal. If he sits back, with 3 seconds left at the time, there's no scoring chance for TB and we go into the 3rd 1-1 with all the momentum. One boneheaded play so costly.

2 minutes ago, BigTed3 said:

Game turned on that bad pinch by Chiarot and last-second goal. If he sits back, with 3 seconds left at the time, there's no scoring chance for TB and we go into the 3rd 1-1 with all the momentum. One boneheaded play so costly.

YUP. 

8 hours ago, BigTed3 said:

Yes but in the previous serious that is stopped by price with hi light reel save  

• H_T_L locked this topic