The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

July 2, Bolts @ Our Habs, 8 PM, Usual Media,

3 minutes ago, BigTed3 said:

They played well in Game 2. I'm not as concerned about the system as I am about the personnel decisions. This team can't score. it had two goals in two games, and one of your top scorers in Tatar has been benched for a dozen games. Merrill continues to play despite sucking big time. The team is scared to play anyone outside their top 4 D men. They continue to play Byron despite playing poorly most nights. They continue to use Weber on the PP, even that 4 on 3 the other night while CC sat on the bench. Just some really poor personnel decisions and no willingness to adjust to the other team's style or lineup. The coaches seem to think that this line-up has done well against Winnipeg and so we just stick it out with them forever.

Yep. Our rookie coaches are getting schooled.

8 minutes ago, BigTed3 said:

They played well in Game 2. I'm not as concerned about the system as I am about the personnel decisions. This team can't score. it had two goals in two games, and one of your top scorers in Tatar has been benched for a dozen games. Merrill continues to play despite sucking big time. The team is scared to play anyone outside their top 4 D men. They continue to play Byron despite playing poorly most nights. They continue to use Weber on the PP, even that 4 on 3 the other night while CC sat on the bench. Just some really poor personnel decisions and no willingness to adjust to the other team's style or lineup. The coaches seem to think that this line-up has done well against Winnipeg and so we just stick it out with them forever.

Yes..that is a problem... not learning to go with or against the flow..making decisions like Cooper does...he knows hockey 

26 minutes ago, BigTed3 said:

This is what happens when you focus on building your team from the back out - when we fall behind we just don’t have any Jets up front for the offensive - desperately need further scorers as Staal, Byron, Armia, Lehks have gone so dry. Anderson Gallagher KK and others have hit walls - no balance 

1 minute ago, claremont said:

This is what happens when you focus on building your team from the back out - when we fall behind we just don’t have any Jets up front for the offensive - desperately need further scorers as Staal, Byron, Armia, Lehks have gone so dry. Anderson Gallagher KK and others have hit walls - no balance 

And Toffoli?

5 minutes ago, claremont said:

Hey...Gally has hit a lot of ice...just saying:5141:

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic