The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

July 7, Habs @ the bolts, 8 PM, Usual Media Places.

Winning goal  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which line get's the winner tonight?

• Nick's line
    • Dano's line
    • Staal's line
    • Evan's line
    • A D-man will get it

And not super impressed with the coaching so far. PP sucks. Not generating much. Lots of ineffective players. Toffoli-Danault-Gallagher line doing nothing. Evans line doing very little. Staal and Perry look useless. We're running the Suzuki line and then Armia seems to be playing well and that's about it.

Just now, BigTed3 said:

And not super impressed with the coaching so far. PP sucks. Not generating much. Lots of ineffective players. Toffoli-Danault-Gallagher line doing nothing. Evans line doing very little. Staal and Perry look useless. We're running the Suzuki line and then Armia seems to be playing well and that's about it.

Yeah...I have not been super impressed with the coaching of DD period. Just saying. IMHO

1 minute ago, southernhabfan said:

Yeah...I have not been super impressed with the coaching of DD period. Just saying. IMHO

Not a good coach. His success has come largely from Price stealing games. Remove Price and we're probably eliminated in Round 1.

1 minute ago, southernhabfan said:

Well, he got us this far. 

Just now, BigTed3 said:

Not a good coach. His success has come largely from Price stealing games. Remove Price and we're probably eliminated in Round 1.

I'd much rather see Joel Bouchard in charge here. Would hate to lose him from the organization because we chose Ducharme over him.

Just now, kinot-2 said:

Well, he got us this far. 

But not really. We were one goal away from being eliminated in 5 against Toronto. We took advantage of our first two opponents missing star centers. We've largely won because Price has stood on his head. If Price doesn't play .930, we're done against Toronto or Vegas. Ducharme has made a lot of questionable personnel decisions, and the PP still stinks. I think he's lucked out more than anything.

5 minutes ago, BigTed3 said:

Let's give Tampa some credit... they have a great $100 million team

3 minutes ago, JimBo_KW said:

Let's give Tampa some credit... they have a great $100 million team

They also have the Amelie Arena curse on the Habs...........and Mayor Jane Castor :ph34r:.

1 minute ago, BigTed3 said:

We have exactly one line that generates offence. Missing Kotkaniemi. Missing Tatar and Drouin. Missing offensive output from the Danault line.

And we're STALLED!