Pretty obvious the lines as is are not working. I'd go to

Caufield-Suzuki-Armia

Drouin-Dvorak-Anderson

Toffoli-Brooks-Gallagher

Lehkonen-Evans-Paquette

Chiarot-Petry

Kulak-Savard

Romanov-Wideman

Only issue I have is the D, Chiarot has been bad and has not earned more than 3rd pairing minutes. However Savard and Wideman have been worse and Romy barely showed up. So here is my rebuttal.

Kulak-Petry

Chiarot-Niku

Romanov-Savard

Wideman

Also is it too late to bring Guhle and Norlinder back? LOL JK we need them to complete their development in a winning atmosphere.

26 minutes ago, campabee82 said:

Only issue I have is the D, Chiarot has been bad and has not earned more than 3rd pairing minutes. However Savard and Wideman have been worse and Romy barely showed up. So here is my rebuttal.

Kulak-Petry

Chiarot-Niku

Romanov-Savard

Wideman

Also is it too late to bring Guhle and Norlinder back? LOL JK we need them to complete their development in a winning atmosphere.

I actually think that Chiarot has been worse than Savard & Wideman, plus 3 penalties so far & I hate to say it, Petry has not looked good at all. On that note, I like the defense pairings you have, except for now, substitute Wideman back in for Niku. We won't be seeing Niku for a while. I'm sure he'll be sent down on a conditioning stint.

8 hours ago, 26NCounting said:

Our PP looks absolutely dismal is everyone scared to shoot the friggin puck!!!!!!!!!!!!!  5 on 3 and we play hot potato looking for for the perfect shot WTH!!  Yeah I'm an armchair coach but even I know you can't score if you don't shoot!!

Yeah that has been going on for a while I think we need a new person running the PP. 

27 minutes ago, ramcharger440 said:

Yeah that has been going on for a while I think we need a new person running the PP. 

And it all starts with that useless telegraphed back pass to the trailing guy who then gets stopped at the blueline by the 4 guys sitting there waiting for him. Rinse and repeat.

42 minutes ago, ramcharger440 said:

I think i heard the last time we were in the top 10 in the league was when Sheldon Souray was on our blueline... thats a looooong time.