The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Politics and World News

H_T_L

19 hours ago, Regis22 said:

Kyle Rittenhouse, the teenager accused of killing two people and shooting another during unrest in Kenosha, Wisconsin, last summer has been found not guilty on all charges.

Only in AMerica - can you kill someone and be found not guilty :rolleyes::(

It goes beyond that. Let's not forget people take sides..Ok good. But this was about taking sides over should someone shoot another 7 times in the back..And he lived..Good shooting? I tend to think it wasn't. Neither competent nor competent mind wise.What the hell does someone think he's going to accomplish? I mean how stupid can one be?. What a fantasizer.

On 11/19/2021 at 2:26 PM, Regis22 said:

Kyle Rittenhouse, the teenager accused of killing two people and shooting another during unrest in Kenosha, Wisconsin, last summer has been found not guilty on all charges.

Only in AMerica - can you kill someone and be found not guilty :rolleyes::(

Trump wasted no time congratulating Rittenhouse saying if it wasn't self defense, then what is.  Other Republicans celebrated.  

So I guess the way to look at it is the Republicans fresh off the victory of causing the collapse of Communism which really happened all by itself, because it would happen all by itself with even the first rose breeder not that Canadians would know about that, lol, they really have a lot going for them.