The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Politics and World News

H_T_L

Man canadiens27, what is your love fest with the dems and all the CNN media?  Turning a blind eye to the lefts shortcomings is no better than what you see going on on the right.  It's actually hilarious looking at how few news stories have ever been shared between CNN and fox, they both hammer away to death on stories that make the other side look bad while completely ignoring or downplaying the stuff happening that makes their side look bad.   It's just a big stupid game really and I feel a little sorry for people that can't accept that their side ain't perfect.  Look at all the gun violence and cop hating going on.  Church burnings in Canada.  People getting arrested and released just to make more victims again.  There's more bad out there than the orange buffoon and you seem obsessed! 

Not an attack on you, just an observation based on your political posts.

15 hours ago, Mr--Huet said:

Man canadiens27, what is your love fest with the dems and all the CNN media?  Turning a blind eye to the lefts shortcomings is no better than what you see going on on the right.  It's actually hilarious looking at how few news stories have ever been shared between CNN and fox, they both hammer away to death on stories that make the other side look bad while completely ignoring or downplaying the stuff happening that makes their side look bad.   It's just a big stupid game really and I feel a little sorry for people that can't accept that their side ain't perfect.  Look at all the gun violence and cop hating going on.  Church burnings in Canada.  People getting arrested and released just to make more victims again.  There's more bad out there than the orange buffoon and you seem obsessed! 

Not an attack on you, just an observation based on your political posts.

There may be more bad going on than the orange buffoon, but until the Democrats address the growing income equality gap and the fact white working class have been left behind, he'll continue to be a threat.  

I would rather argue that the orange buffoon is a reason why so many bad things happening out there. You will always something which is worse and especially people who do worse things but he was a president supporting that (honestly I do not think that it is too wrong hating that - but I got your point and it is true that no side is or will be perfect and people also should keep that into their mind).

39 minutes ago, CANADIENS27 said:

You can be sure Trump is celebrating.  

Both are scumbags with their sexual assault records. I know they're just allegations, and your innocent until proven guilty, but where there's smoke there's fire IMO. Too many people stepping forward to make it seem otherwise.