The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Politics and World News

H_T_L

I have to admit that when he was president i did follow the US politics a lot more,, especially during the height of Covid when there was little to do other then watch TV. It was a form of entertainment for me. Just like his old show "The Apprentice",,, it's gotten really stale. Media has kept him relevant but ENOUGH ALREADY. This has gotten as bad as the coverage of the Leafs in Ontario. :rolleyes:

41 minutes ago, Regis22 said:

Wait until 2024 when trump is president again . With all the voter restrictions being put into place he Csnt lose 

I would think people are really tiring of his Barnum and Bailey road show. I correctly predicted his first run but i think a lot don't want to go through the same circus again. I'm not even convinced he'll run again. It wouldn't surprise me to see one of his family members take a shot at it with his endorsement. Sets him up for pardons down the road.

Do it

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/biden-white-house-leans-toward-releasing-information-about-trump-jan-6-attack-report-2021-09-23

Biden White House leans toward releasing information about Trump, Jan. 6 attack: report

The White House is leaning toward releasing information to Congress about what Donald Trump and his aides were doing during the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol, the Washington Post reports. As the Post writes, former President Trump has said he will cite "executive privilege" to block information requests from the House committee investigating the events of that day. But, says the report, President Joe Biden's White House plans to err on the side of disclosure given the gravity of the events of Jan. 6. The Post cited two people familiar with discussions.