The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Jokes/Funny Stories

H_T_L

Orlando, Florida - Two women steal $750 of Tommy Hilfiger clothes from a store and escape through an emergency exit to a waiting Escalade.  After getting an alert for the SUV, police pulled the car over two hours after the theft from a Tommy Hilfiger store.  They found four bags of the clothes which still had anti-theft sensors in place and noticed the crooks were wearing Tommy Hilfiger clothes with the tags still on the merchandise.  

True story, you can't make this stuff up. 

Back in 05-06, my wife and I wintered in Arizona,and as my wife and I were returning to On. in Apr. We decided to return via N.M, TX, La., and so on. We picked a State Pk, (Brazos Bend State Pk.),  in Texas to stay at because it had alligators, deer, wild pigs and so on. Whe we pulled up to the station pulling a 32'  5th wheel. We went in to ask if they had a spot for us. The ranger said (I'll never forget this), "I"ll have to call Austin " (the capital of Texas). I asked him "why do you have to call Austin, don't you know if you have a space?" He said "Yes we do, but, it's the rules, they have to tell us if we have a space for you". Austin is 162 miles away from Brazos Bend State Pk.

Cue the looney wagon.

:4224: 

On 8/24/2021 at 12:07 AM, kinot-2 said:

True story, I kid you not. 

When my wife and I wintered in Yuma AZ.,in '04-05. As we were returned on from the trip, we returned along the southern route from AZ thru N.M. and into TX., Louisiana Allabama and then north. As I was in charge of planning our trip, where to stay, Walmarts, etc. I wanted to see losts ofi interesting  stuff on our return. 

OK, you know the backstory. 

In TX, we went to checkin at Brazos Bend State park about 40 miles west from Galveston. The park had deer, and alligators. At the checkin, I told the ranger that I wanted to have a site. NP, or so I thought. I aksed for a site and was told "I have to call Austin" (capital of TX.).  Ummm, why, I asked, and was told that those are the regulations. They actually have to cal Austin to see if the Brazos State Park, have a site for us. Clue the twilightt zone theme.

On 9/11/2021 at 8:08 PM, kinot-2 said:

True story, you can't make this stuff up. 

Back in 05-06, my wife and I wintered in Arizona,and as my wife and I were returning to On. in Apr. We decided to return via N.M, TX, La., and so on. We picked a State Pk, (Brazos Bend State Pk.),  in Texas to stay at because it had alligators, deer, wild pigs and so on. Whe we pulled up to the station pulling a 32'  5th wheel. We went in to ask if they had a spot for us. The ranger said (I'll never forget this), "I"ll have to call Austin " (the capital of Texas). I asked him "why do you have to call Austin, don't you know if you have a space?" He said "Yes we do, but, it's the rules, they have to tell us if we have a space for you". Austin is 162 miles away from Brazos Bend State Pk.

Cue the looney wagon.

Notice anything familiar with these two post made 3 weeks apart? :4224:

Gillmer, Texas - First, an unidentified man walks into a bank and sits in a comfy chair in the lobby.  After a few minutes, he gets up and walks up to the teller saying he is robbing the bank and gets $16,559.  His next stop was with the bank president in the corner office.  He was still in conversation with the president when the cops arrived and was arrested without incident.  

Lincoln, Nebraska - A robber is talking with a clerk at a gas station and then the power goes out over a widespread area.  The robber decides to rob the store at knifepoint with the power off.  What the suspect didn't know was the cash register is also connected to the power.  When the clerk explained he couldn't open the cash register without the power, the crook left emptyhanded.  Before the power outage, the suspect was caught on security camera.  

11 hours ago, CANADIENS27 said:

Lincoln, Nebraska - A robber is talking with a clerk at a gas station and then the power goes out over a widespread area.  The robber decides to rob the store at knifepoint with the power off.  What the suspect didn't know was the cash register is also connected to the power.  When the clerk explained he couldn't open the cash register without the power, the crook left emptyhanded.  Before the power outage, the suspect was caught on security camera.  

Kent, England - Police in an unmarked car spot a suspect driving erratically.  When they got closer, the bozo made an obscene hand gesture in their direction.  They pulled him over and found the driver only had a learner's permit.  The car was confiscated on the spot and the suspect faced a long walk home.