The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Pre-Season Game Toronto Laffers @ Our Habs. Sept. 27, 7 PM est.

kinot-2

10 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

fight, with Chairot and Ritchie. 

Im not watching, I can never be bothered to watch pre-season, but I sure hate when players fight in these games.  Every fight is a chance to get injured.  In the preseason its usually a kid trying to make a name for himself (although in this case its 2 vets).  

Preseason should be about getting in game shape, finding some chemistry and maybe a rookie or two stepping up.  I dont mind too much if two young players get into a fight but ideally id rather that none of our vets joined in... 

2 minutes ago, maas_art said:

Im not watching, I can never be bothered to watch pre-season, but I sure hate when players fight in these games.  Every fight is a chance to get injured.  In the preseason its usually a kid trying to make a name for himself (although in this case its 2 vets).  

Preseason should be about getting in game shape, finding some chemistry and maybe a rookie or two stepping up.  I dont mind too much if two young players get into a fight but ideally id rather that none of our vets joined in... 

Chairot had no choice. Ritchie kept at him, and like Ted said, he should have got the instigator. 

1 minute ago, H_T_L said:

I actually like what i've seen of that Guhle kid.so far.

I've liked Guhle. Also impressed by Mysak, his skating has improved a lot in the past year, and that was my biggest knock on him. Bourque has played well, as far as the tag-along bunch goes.

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic