16 members have voted

1. 1. Is this the night?

• Easy win by 2 goals or more
    • Squeaker win by one goal
    • A win in OT or SO
    • We get a loser point
    • The streak continues.

12 minutes ago, campabee82 said:

Ok we are quickly becoming the joke of the league. How many games do we need to lose before our coaches realize that Chiarot and Savard suck together.

While I agree with you they are not the entire problem! this is the worst hockey I have ever seen the team play in over 50 years of watching! It is so obvious they are just very very poorly prepared! it is not like CC Zuke and the rest of our forward group forgot how to play the game since the playoffs! they are leaving a huge gap to the D which is not strong enough in the first place they are losing all of the puck battles in the O zone Romanov and Chiarot look drunk and Allen is not playing all that great either!there is going to have to be a change in head office or the coaching staff to turn this around! the head office needs to upgrade the D now! and the coaching staff have to get the team ready to play right from puck drop every night if they can't they should be gone!

DD is confirming my suspicions, Weber was not only the team leader, he was a lot more than that. You have a fragile team and they go down 2 right off the bat, calling a time out to settle them down is covered in coaching 101. There was no need to save it for some icing call when you're down 6. I wish Weber was on the bench or in the dressing room to take charge, someone has to.

MB is not to blame for what is happening on the ice tonight, the players are. Their leaders are injured and they have to man up and put forth the effort to turn this around without any coaching help because frankly the coach appears to be in over his head.

While I can't say that the penalty to Caufield was warranted  you certainly can't argue with the score. I know most of you aren't concerned,  because of all the cliché reasons, but I have lost most of my optimism. Pretty  depressing. bergevin HAS to go now!

16 minutes ago, campabee82 said:

Anyone else realizing just how bad of a GM MB is yet? Dvorak has done nothing to show he is a 2C and the way he caved to political pressure instead of building an ACTUAL team is laughable. He sucks this team sucks and the season is basically over already.

Actually? I noticed,  years ago! But the majority have been pro bergebin. 

19 minutes ago, campabee82 said:

Anyone else realizing just how bad of a GM MB is yet? Dvorak has done nothing to show he is a 2C and the way he caved to political pressure instead of building an ACTUAL team is laughable. He sucks this team sucks and the season is basically over already.

Doesn’t look like Suzuki is a #1 centre either . And Kk wasn’t even a 3 rd line centre 

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
37 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Looks like we could be headed for an average of less then 1 goal a game. Not hanging around to find out.

Looks like you didn't fare any better than I did with the GDTs. :frech1:

• H_T_L locked this topic