The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

KK homecoming Thursday 7:00

H_T_L

Your preference  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What's more important to you at this point in the season?

• An end to this losing streak
    • Shutting down KK
    • Let's keep tanking

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Fumbling the puck all over the ice.

Passes to nobody.

Can't hit the net

Being beaten on every board battle in our end.

Did i miss anything??

Almost complete ineptitude offensively?

Just now, H_T_L said:

Being outplayed and out shot once again. Only thing missing is the Carolina goals.

I havent seen the game yet (should be home for the second) but it doesnt sound good. I was hoping, based on the 0-0 score that meant we were playing decent but i take it no?  Allen standing on his head?

5 minutes ago, maas_art said:

I havent seen the game yet (should be home for the second) but it doesnt sound good. I was hoping, based on the 0-0 score that meant we were playing decent but i take it no?  Allen standing on his head?

Allen has been good and he's also had some puck luck. Canes fluffed on a few great chances.

Just now, habby67 said:

The black hole of nothingness continues. Meaning no goals......

Yeah this is the big concern.  We start 0-4 ok - it happens. Teams lose 4 games in a row all the time. But getting outscored 15-3 in the process is a little worrisome... 

1 minute ago, H_T_L said:

Allen has been good and he's also had some puck luck. Canes fluffed on a few great chances.

You would have thought the boys would have come out so motivated. I guess there's only so much you can do if your confidence is down though.  Guys like Suzuki and CC need to re-find their swagger... 

Just now, maas_art said:

You would have thought the boys would have come out so motivated. I guess there's only so much you can do if your confidence is down though.  Guys like Suzuki and CC need to re-find their swagger... 

Looked like we might have been on the verge of breaking out until they called that goal back. Everything just tanked from there.

1 minute ago, CaptWelly said:

Gallagher and Anderson seem to be the only ones strong on the puck and that was a good goal!

It was a pretty weak interference call and i thought they may have allowed it, seeing as it was originally called good. No breaks for this team. They're going to have to make their own luck it seems.

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic