The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs and Wings Saturday 7:00

H_T_L

Perreault rocking a 90.5% Corsi through two, and it's not even small numbers... 19 attempts for and only 2 against. Wow! Toffoli and Caufield at 89%. Kulak and Niku best D pair at 87% and 80% respectively. Only Habs in the negative are Hoffman and Suzuki. Otherwise, it's been dominance so far.

10 minutes ago, BigTed3 said:

Perreault rocking a 90.5% Corsi through two, and it's not even small numbers... 19 attempts for and only 2 against. Wow! Toffoli and Caufield at 89%. Kulak and Niku best D pair at 87% and 80% respectively. Only Habs in the negative are Hoffman and Suzuki. Otherwise, it's been dominance so far.

For his first game in a Habs jersey Niku has been great. I know he has had limited minutes vs lesser competition but he is exactly what our D has been missing so far.

17 minutes ago, BigTed3 said:

Ted where are you getting you game stats from?

1 minute ago, H_T_L said:

Need to keep the pedal on the gas. Can't finish the game on a low before the road trip out West.

Yeah..And the only blues jam I can find starts at 9 central..I go when it starts at 6 but...

Ouch

1 minute ago, campabee82 said:

NVM the commentators screwed up lol

Just now, archey said:

Announcers is easier to spell.

PBP guy is easier yet. 

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic