The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs in Seattle Tuesday 10:00

H_T_L

New streak?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Is this the beginning of a win streak?

• Yes,,,, no sweat
    • Walking out with only a point
    • Getting zip in this one

7 minutes ago, electron58 said:

WHAT?!?  Just tuned back in. Had to leave after Habs tied it. This is ridiculous! Somebody's gonna/gotta get fired, and soon!

OK, I agree with you but who gets fired? MB, DD? Who you gonna replace them with? We all know that they have a language issue. 

9 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

OK, I agree with you but who gets fired? MB, DD? Who you gonna replace them with? We all know that they have a language issue. 

Go to a retirement home in Quebec and find a frail old lady who has no mental faculties left and there is your replacement for DD. Then go down to the zoo and find a chimp and that's your replacement for MB. They aren't going to be any better but they also won't be any worse!

27 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

For sure, it's the same old story,  but the status quo HAS to be UNACCEPTABLE!   bergebin has this team on a downward trajectory,  since he took over! At some point, Molson HAS to ask himself, when is enough, enough? He has to bail out of the foxhole!

53 minutes ago, HabsRuleForever said:

Hi guys. I’m sure glad I didn’t buy Centre Ice this year.

Just curious.  Do you have to buy it this year,  or is it free. I haven't received any notices, and what I do see, is $0. Do you know different?  I'm with Bell.

1 hour ago, campabee82 said:

I thought or D was supposed to be big and punishing?! All they seem to do is get in the way of each other and get run over by the opposing forwards.

Weber And Edmonton are missing 

56 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

Stan bowman’s looking for a job 

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic