The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs vs Pens Thursday 7:00

H_T_L

• H_T_L pinned this topic
17 hours ago, H_T_L said:

Norlinder will debut but no idea who sits in his place. Probably Romanov.:rolleyes: Can't have too many kids in the lineup after all.

Notes indicate the KHL kid Wideman is going to sit out - Norlinder has the onerous task of being paired with Savard - sort of like swimming with ankle weights in a return to the pool

34 minutes ago, claremont said:

Notes indicate the KHL kid Wideman is going to sit out - Norlinder has the onerous task of being paired with Savard - sort of like swimming with ankle weights in a return to the pool

:4224:. Somewhat surprised it wasn't Romanov. Maybe they're starting to get it over there,,, lost season, play the kids.

7 minutes ago, seth505 said:

Totally agree. Wideman isn't some top defenseman but at least he's playing OK and actually helping to generate some offense.

well and not actively hurting us like savard seems to be most of the time.   I didnt think savard would be elite but man he's been bad.

meanwhile Caufield recalled today. Not sure if he'll play tonight but i guess they feel he's back on NHL track... 

12 minutes ago, maas_art said:

well and not actively hurting us like savard seems to be most of the time.   I didnt think savard would be elite but man he's been bad.

meanwhile Caufield recalled today. Not sure if he'll play tonight but i guess they feel he's back on NHL track... 

The boy is back in town!!! Great to see him recalled even if he doesn't play he at least knows the team has confidence in him again.

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic