Canadiens de Montreal

What are you listening to RIGHT NOW!!!

bigsexy_mtl

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All at the same time? :blink::blink::blink:

Thought the thread was called "what are you listening to RIGHT NOW!!!".

Talk about a multi-tasker! :P:lol::P

Awesome.....since I have them all,I'll have to play each one......in this order.......ROCK ON! :P

:lol:

LOL you guys. I just meant I had them all in my 5 disc cd player on random! You two are a riot...good times.

"Here Amoung The Cats" Max Webster

I enjoy Max Webster (Kim Mitchell)......haven't heard his music in quite some time though,I have a couple of cd's of his,but that song you mentioned sounds familiar.

What album is that song off?.....curious.

sounds like some of his old stuff.

I enjoy Max Webster (Kim Mitchell)......haven't heard his music in quite some time though,I have a couple of cd's of his,but that song you mentioned sounds familiar.

What album is that song off?.....curious.

sounds like some of his old stuff.

I beleive it is off the 1st Max Webster album 1975 (self titled) I have it on the 1991 "Best of Max Webster"

Another favorite song of mine from that early album is "Hangover" very raw.

Also "The Party" This was one of my 'theme' songs.....the early '80s what a trip!

"...keep that smile on you face, this is the best offer you've had so far..We're innocent, we're neive, In the caberets we get our veins wet, in the saloons we hastle the richest guests, in the climb we're breathless above the rest..."

I beleive it is off the 1st Max Webster album 1975 (self titled) I have it on the 1991 "Best of Max Webster"

Another favorite song of mine from that early album is "Hangover" very raw.

Also "The Party" This was one of my 'theme' songs.....the early '80s what a trip!

"...keep that smile on you face, this is the best offer you've had so far..We're innocent, we're neive, In the caberets we get our veins wet, in the saloons we hastle the richest guests, in the climb we're breathless above the rest..."

Diamonds diamonds,waterline,blowing the blues away,paradise skies....all we all are just a few that I enjoy myself.

Hey....*GO FOR A SODA* :P

Followed by one of the best songs on Master of Puppets... Damage Inc.

I honestly cant say what would be the best song/s on Master of Puppets, the entire album is pure greatness, not one weak point anywhere to be found. I guess there is a reason it was voted the all-time best metal record ever recorded.