Canadiens de Montreal

What are you listening to RIGHT NOW!!!

bigsexy_mtl

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favourite tune by Jamiroquai:

Just Another Story from the 1994 album The Return Of The Space Cowboy, in fact my favourite music album ever!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS8V2bIaeio

Here what they say about the album on Wikipedia:

This album has become somewhat uncommon in the United States but remains a classic in the United Kingdom and elsewhere. Many consider it to be the best and most refined example of the unique Jamiroquai sound.

Sleeping between trucks-No Use For A Name

If you like the killers... I'm partial to the Ramones "Loco Live".

I'll look for it; give it a go. I do like good live albums, when in a certain mood (like, feeling like going to a concert, :D ).

The Killers go straight to #1 or #2 with each album, in the UK & Ireland. North America? 'Yawn' :unsure: I guess they aren't talented like Katy Perry. :(

Erase Me, right? I can't stop listening to that song. Love it.

But at the moment I'm listening to Hotel California (The Eagles)

lol well i meant more than just that but ya i lve it . Even though he's a drunk pot head. Also Kanye is pretty legit on his own :P love a few of his albums and this is coming from a music elitis :D

Erase Me, right? I can't stop listening to that song. Love it.

But at the moment I'm listening to Hotel California (The Eagles)

lol well i meant more than just that but ya i lve it . Even though he's a drunk pot head. Also Kanye is pretty legit on his own :P love a few of his albums and this is coming from a music elitis :D

Good stuff right there :D

Actually, I'm going through Cudi's new album and listening to Marijuana right now! I love the whole album :D