Canadiens de Montreal

What are you listening to RIGHT NOW!!!

bigsexy_mtl

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest archey

Oooh, Mississippi Queen. Good choice, archey. :) My father would always crank the volume up when this song came on the radio. :P

lol..is there any other way?

:D

Krzysztof Penderecki - Canticum Canticorum Salomonis

That is so cute, haha. I got a squirrel stuffed animal once.. no idea where it is though..

I almost got a baby squirrel to keep all my rats company.

It had fallen out of a tree and was attacked by a big crow. Some kid I know kicked the crow off and brought it home. Knowing I have rodents of my own, he called me to know what to do with the baby squirrel.

Unfortunately we couldn't keep the squirrel and it had to be put down. It had flees (would've infested my pets), it was a male (male squirrels DON'T make good pets, highly aggressive) and the crow had done a number on it.

The wife was very disappointed-she really wanted the squirrel. Couldn't risk infesting my pets with fleas/ticks, the cost had they infested my pets, the cost of antibiotics and the fact that they live 8-10 years... Wouldn't have been fun keeping a highly aggressive squirrel for 8 years. had it been a female and had it not been attacked so viciously by the crow, we probably would've kept it.

Maybe one day.

Rather have my Gambian Pouched rat instead... Look it up, they're very intelligent rats, who are as big as a small cat.

Btw, I'm listening to Social Distortions, "Nickles & Dimes".

I really enjoy his music...one of my favorite's of his is "CITY LOVE".;)