ELLAS #1 !!!!!! :twisted: :D[/quote:d90efced5e]

Sorry but, i hate olypiakos :evil:

i like Panathinaikos .

P.A.O

ALL THE WAY :twisted:[/quote:d90efced5e]

HAHA Panathinaikos is a joke!

OLYBIAKOS all the way baby!!! :twisted:[/quote:d90efced5e]

Ela i admit that olipiakos is good

you have to admit that panathinaikos is good but maybe not better than olipiakos.

Guest ribz&ryder_connexion
GO GREECE!!!! :D:D

Olybiakos baby!!!

ELLAS #1 !!!!!! :twisted: :D[/quote:4126922987]

Sorry but, i hate olypiakos :evil:

i like Panathinaikos .

P.A.O

ALL THE WAY :twisted:[/quote:4126922987]

HAHA Panathinaikos is a joke!

OLYBIAKOS all the way baby!!! :twisted:[/quote:4126922987]

Ela i admit that olipiakos is good

you have to admit that panathinaikos is good but maybe not better than olipiakos.[/quote:4126922987]

More like FORZA ITALIA! lol :wink:

More like FORZA ITALIA! lol :wink:[/quote:1a48453144]

What is that a second devision team :?: :D

Yeah anywayzzzzz :roll: Is Greece even there? :D

WOOOT! Milan kills Bayern and advance to the quarter finals. Bring on monkey boy (Ronaldinho) and his loaded team of babies (barcelona). :twisted: :twisted:

I don't like Arsenal much but I am supporting them in the CHampions League as they are the only English team......Well they are based in England :roll:[/quote:795d6f8e98]

I hope Juve destroys Arsenal. I cannot stand them! Same for Juve but I'm going for the Italian team. Anyways it's all about the Milan-Lyon. Bring on Juninho :twisted: FORZA MILAN!

Guest 60islove
I don't like Arsenal much but I am supporting them in the CHampions League as they are the only English team......Well they are based in England :roll:[/quote:c47be8e87d]

I hope Juve destroys Arsenal. I cannot stand them! Same for Juve but I'm going for the Italian team. Anyways it's all about the Milan-Lyon. Bring on Juninho :twisted: FORZA MILAN![/quote:c47be8e87d]

ok joe, i think im seeing things because i think you just said you supported bianconeri! :shock: :shock: LOL wow, the world is upside down, first theo's traded now this...what' next? a cup for toronto...

I don't like Arsenal much but I am supporting them in the CHampions League as they are the only English team......Well they are based in England :roll:[/quote:05e8cbc7f4]

I hope Juve destroys Arsenal. I cannot stand them! Same for Juve but I'm going for the Italian team. Anyways it's all about the Milan-Lyon. Bring on Juninho :twisted: FORZA MILAN![/quote:05e8cbc7f4]

ok joe, i think im seeing things because i think you just said you supported bianconeri! :shock: :shock: LOL wow, the world is upside down, first theo's traded now this...what' next? a cup for toronto...[/quote:05e8cbc7f4]

Sam I always go for la GIUve when they play other teams. Espeically teams like Man Utd, Arsenal, Real Madrid, Barça, LIVERPOOL :twisted: But yeah when in the race for the scudetto I couldn't care less about them or Inter especially.

Guest Ronsard39

I'm really happy we'll meet Milan AC. :D Giuseppe Meazza is a good stadium for Olympique Lyonnais (2 victories already). :D

they lose frequently against french teams.

I prefer to play against Milan AC rather than Villareal or Benfica.

The Olympique Lyonnais has got nothing to lose. :D

cl2005.jpg

ugh! Liverpool :roll: By far the luckiest team of the century.[/quote:70e80e6c1b]

Luckiest team in century was Greece on Euro04, Reds are second :D[/quote:70e80e6c1b]

Greece won a fixed competiton, that's why they don't even count :wink:

cl2005.jpg

ugh! Liverpool :roll: By far the luckiest team of the century.[/quote:49809a8bdd]

Luckiest team in century was Greece on Euro04, Reds are second :D[/quote:49809a8bdd]

Greece won a fixed competiton, that's why they don't even count :wink:[/quote:49809a8bdd]

Umm EXCUSE ME?!

Ha Greece won but pure talent!! You guys are just jealous! :D :twisted:

ELLAS #1!!!

cl2005.jpg

ugh! Liverpool :roll: By far the luckiest team of the century.[/quote:211b04d6c9]

Luckiest team in century was Greece on Euro04, Reds are second :D[/quote:211b04d6c9]

Greece won a fixed competiton, that's why they don't even count :wink:[/quote:211b04d6c9]

Umm EXCUSE ME?!

ELLAS #1!!![/quote:211b04d6c9]

LMAO anywayzzz! Where's captain Zagorakis now? NOT IN THE WORLD CUP!

Awww man stupid Arsenal. Milan tied but I'm worried now because Lyon's probably going to get a lucky goal and we'll tie that game up and they'll still advance because of the away goal rule :evil: That still won't stop me though!

FORZA MILAN!!!

cl2005.jpg

ugh! Liverpool :roll: By far the luckiest team of the century.[/quote:6974a7d114]

Luckiest team in century was Greece on Euro04, Reds are second :D[/quote:6974a7d114]

Greece won a fixed competiton, that's why they don't even count :wink:[/quote:6974a7d114]

Umm EXCUSE ME?!

ELLAS #1!!![/quote:6974a7d114]

Greece = defend,defend,defend,defend,defend and score on a counter-attack or a dumb header... :D

Reminds me of Benfica...

The nearist Premiership team to me next season will be Reading, although they have blitzed the championship (the league below the premiership) this season it's going to be very very hard for them to stay up next season. That said wigan have manged it this year.

For a truely depressing situation consider Southampton, 3 years ago they were in the FA final, into the UEAF cup, great player come up, now 20th in the Championship, all the best players gone and any good ones who get brough though end up leaving. Being a football fan is hard work sometimes.

Guest mateus

cl2005.jpg

ugh! Liverpool :roll: By far the luckiest team of the century.[/quote:429a8a188c]

Luckiest team in century was Greece on Euro04, Reds are second :D[/quote:429a8a188c]

Greece won a fixed competiton, that's why they don't even count :wink:[/quote:429a8a188c]

Umm EXCUSE ME?!

ELLAS #1!!![/quote:429a8a188c]

Greece = defend,defend,defend,defend,defend and score on a counter-attack or a dumb header... :D

Reminds me of Benfica...[/quote:429a8a188c]

yea and aside for the champions league benfica is going NOWHERE this season!

FORCA SPORTING!!! 8)

-Matt

AC and Arsenal will win[/quote:0516e3f5d3]

You were right about Milan but I hope you're wrong about Arsenal. :wink:

You were right about Milan but I hope you're wrong about Arsenal.

Arsenal will beat Juventus, Juve have got about 5 or 6 players missing. I won't say Juve are dead and buried, but if Arsenal get the first goal thne it is guaranteed for them.

Only time i will ever say this: C'mon Arsenal!!!!!