The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

MLB

roy_133

Can I ask a serious question:

How does one watch a WHOLE game?

If it's just a random game, with 2 teams I'm impartial to I find it significantly easier to enjoy a baseball game than a hockey game. I mean that's obviously going to place me in the minority here on a hockey forum, lol. I do read a couple of baseball forums, don't really post. There obviously is a very, very limited number of hockey fans.

But to answer your question it's really just about taste, I mean more people watch baseball than hockey and a significant portion of those people would be asking the same thing about hockey or other sports. I can't and will never be able to watch any kind of auto racing but whatever, lol.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's just a random game, with 2 teams I'm impartial to I find it significantly easier to enjoy a baseball game than a hockey game. I mean that's obviously going to place me in the minority here on a hockey forum, lol. I do read a couple of baseball forums, don't really post. There obviously is a very, very limited number of hockey fans.

But to answer your question it's really just about taste, I mean more people watch baseball than hockey and a significant portion of those people would be asking the same thing about hockey or other sports. I can't and will never be able to watch any kind of auto racing but whatever, lol.

I know, Nascar is just one really really long left turn. Formula 1 is interesting if it didnt take like 8 hours.

The Giants fan, Bryan Stowe, who was beaten on opening day, has been upgraded to serious and has been taken off a ventilator and has movement in his left arm and has been able to follow verbal commands. Doctors caution he is far from recovery because dangers of infection and buildup of fluids around the brain remain. We can hope he will eventually recover.

Left fielder Casper Wells grabs foul fly ball away from fans and throws runner out at home plate trying to score after the catch. No. 1 on ESPN's Top Ten Plays. Unfortunately, they lost to San Francisco 4-3 when their ninth inning rally was cut short by a game ending double play.

Scherzer is having a good year at 9-4 - the last time I checked.

His ERA and WHIP are high, he's certainly not living up to his ability. He's got number 1 type stuff IMO.

Not only does Christian Lopez catch Derek Jeter's home run ball and 3000th hit, he trades it in for tickets for remaining home games, three bats, three balls, and two jerseys, all signed by Jeter. Lopez also gets a tax bill from the IRS. Gifts are taxable unless they are given out of detached and disinterested genorosity, whcih would be difficult to prtove.

Not only does Christian Lopez catch Derek Jeter's home run ball and 3000th hit, he trades it in for tickets for remaining home games, three bats, three balls, and two jerseys, all signed by Jeter. Lopez also gets a tax bill from the IRS. Gifts are taxable unless they are given out of detached and disinterested genorosity, whcih would be difficult to prtove.

Wow. Couldn't they just say they traded ;)