The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

MLB

roy_133

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Justin Verlander wins his 24th game and his 12th straight start pitching three hit ball over eight innings in a 3-0 win over Oakland. He became the first American League pitcher to win 12 consecutive starts since Johan Santana in 2004 and set a Detroit record. His 24th win is the most since Randy Johnson in 2002.

I cannot believe the ending to the season!

Boston needs a win and Tampa loss to make the playoffs or a loss and Tampa Loss to force a Wild Card playoff.

Boston Vs. Baltimore ... Sox up 3-2...Bottom of the 9th...Boston blows it and lose 4-3

Tampa needs a win and a Boston loss to make the playoffs...

Tampa is playing the Yankees...Tampa is down 7-0...Tampa ties it in the bottom of the 9th 7-7...12th inning, Rays at bat Longoria hits a walk off homer to clinch that wild card...Epic Epic night in baseball...Wow

I cannot believe the ending to the season!

Boston needs a win and Tampa loss to make the playoffs or a loss and Tampa Loss to force a Wild Card playoff.

Boston Vs. Baltimore ... Sox up 3-2...Bottom of the 9th...Boston blows it and lose 4-3

Tampa needs a win and a Boston loss to make the playoffs...

Tampa is playing the Yankees...Tampa is down 7-0...Tampa ties it in the bottom of the 9th 7-7...12th inning, Rays at bat Longoria hits a walk off homer to clinch that wild card...Epic Epic night in baseball...Wow

A side note - Boston has the dubious distinction of blowing the biggest September lead having once owned a 9 game lead for the wild card spot. I wonder if Boston fans are accusing the Yankees of laying down like lambs.