The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Rate The Last Movie You Saw

I4I-vc4

Last film i saw was alice. Personally i liked it but i have a friend who was rather dissapointed. I'ld give it a 6.5/10. It is a tim burton film but at the same time a disney/family film so it is rather "Cute" (yet slightly twisted at the same time it being burton). i kinda liked the fact that he made it into a sort of "return to wonderland" rather than an exact replica. and of course awesome decor, i have to say i was upset that the caterpillar didn't have the shaped pipe smoke.

and other than that i haven't really gone to see anything else lately, other than angel and demons on TMN. Not bad but the book is better as it is more detailed and the film pretty much condenses the first few chapters so 1) it won't be a 6 hour film and 2) it can get right to the action. i'ld give it a 4 or 5/10.

Turner Classic Movies ran a foursome of Marx Brothers movies the other night and I got them on the DVR.... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Monkey Business.......9/10

Horse Feathers 10/10

Duck Soup........7/10

A Night at the Opera.....8.5/10

I hope this wasn't just for current movies...love the old comedies..W.C. Fields is great!!!

Turner Classic Movies ran a foursome of Marx Brothers movies the other night and I got them on the DVR.... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Monkey Business.......9/10

Horse Feathers 10/10

Duck Soup........7/10

A Night at the Opera.....8.5/10

I hope this wasn't just for current movies...love the old comedies..W.C. Fields is great!!!

What! How can you give Duck Soup a 7 and monkey business 9/10?! Haha still great to see someone else appreciating these fine films

I've just rewatched "Train de vie" (Train of life) on DVD together with my girlfriend.

It's a movie in French language taking place during WWII where a whole Jewish village organizes its own deportation train to flee from the Nazis to Palestina.

10/10 a real masterpiece, funny and serious at once!!!