The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Maxim Lapierre

One of my favourite players on this team (OK theres alot and it just happens to switch around on the list every once in a while) but anyone know where i can find the picture of him in the new issue of Canadiens magazine? its really cool pic hes uhh crouched over celebrating a goal with a Ranger behind him :P

in the new issue of the Canadiens Magazine ;)

One of my favourite players on this team (OK theres alot and it just happens to switch around on the list every once in a while) but anyone know where i can find the picture of him in the new issue of Canadiens magazine? its really cool pic hes uhh crouched over celebrating a goal with a Ranger behind him :P

This is the only ranger one I could find, not sure if it's the one you meant.

Habs-vs-Rangers07.preview_0.jpg

in the new issue of the Canadiens Magazine ;)

Thanks for your, um, help? Much appreciated.

I'm all about a Habs win, and I don't really care what Max gets up to... :unsure: But I can imagine he's continuing to make himself lots of enemies league wide by pretending to drop the gloves like he did with Talbot. Going as far as to shake his hands as if they were about to come off. Maxim walks a fine line. It would, IMO, be cooler to see him stay on the slightly respectable side a little more.

I'm all about a Habs win, and I don't really care what Max gets up to... :unsure: But I can imagine he's continuing to make himself lots of enemies league wide by pretending to drop the gloves like he did with Talbot. Going as far as to shake his hands as if they were about to come off. Maxim walks a fine line. It would, IMO, be cooler to see him stay on the slightly respectable side a little more.

i love him just the way he is only other player that can compare to maxy is avery...but avery gets top line mins maxy doesnt

What an embarrassment......ugh

you may hate him....but you can be sure almost everyone in the league hates him even more

and that kinda means hes doing his job to a T

max aint a fighter, hes there to throw hits, forecheck like crazy, put up some points here and there and make everyone hate his guts and be a distraction to the other team.