2010-2011 Gameday Photos & Videos

ColRouleBleu

Hockey road trip part IV

Dec 31 - Gotta love this weather

Dec 31 - Warmup @ Panthers

Dec 31 - Game @ Panthers

Dec 31 - A few screencaps of the broadcast behind Jacques

Jan 1 - Happy New Year

Phew! All done in time before the next photoshoot tomorrow against Cindy, providing the security dude at the Bell Centre doesn't have a stick up his behind and lets me use my Nikon :rolleyes: (sitting up in the whites)

wow.

you've really caught the quality of the players personality.

amazing and very enlightening.

they should make you official.

you should be very proud. thanks

Thank you :) In Washington, I was sitting next to a guys with a sick camera (close to professional quality). I asked if he was working for the caps or the media and he said no, that he was just a photo freak and that he was giving some of his pics to the players and the GM. He was stunned when I told him how security was for pics at the Bell Centre (i.e. you can bring in any camera you want but they wont let you use it once inside :rolleyes: ).

Wow, just wow.

Thanks so much for sharing these. Can't wait for the next part.

I love Benny's face here in the "What are you suspicious of?" one and the two of Carey when he's talking to the hockey gods and his stick. :lol:

Thanks. Benny very often gives me good shots :D

didn't look at them all, but great pics CRB. (great memories)

Using one of your Max pics as my background at work now. :(

Which one? PM me an e-mail address and I can send you the full size non tagged one if you want :)

Awesome CRB just awesome. I've looked at a lot ot them & I will view the rest.

I lmao at the pic of Halpern

"Jeff meet CRB's camera". :lol:

Jeff had met my camera before. I think he was more surprised to see us behind the bench AGAIN :lol:

-------------

I wish I had one of Cammi and Gio! of when we arrived in TB and had a brief chat with them about our Habsmobile B)

do you mean you spoke to them but didn't take pics or??

They are a bunch of nice guys (for the most part)

Thanks for the offer for the pic....it's ok it's only for a wallpaper at work. If my wife saw your Max pics, she'd want them all!! (even if she has some great ones too) :lol:

I think PK is her fav Hab now. :) (or Gio?)

do you mean you spoke to them but didn't take pics or??

They are a bunch of nice guys (for the most part)

Thanks for the offer for the pic....it's ok it's only for a wallpaper at work. If my wife saw your Max pics, she'd want them all!! (even if she has some great ones too) :lol:

I think PK is her fav Hab now. :) (or Gio?)

Yes we spoke to them and I didn't take pics. We were just arriving at the hotel, pulling out our luggage from the car before check in and they were walking by on their way back form the morning skate. It was one of those situations where asking for a pic or autographs would have been weird. Gio's parents were there too. Very nice people. Both of them smaller than their son, too cute :D

Your wife wants all my Laps pics? I dont think any e-mail account offers enough space to hold them all :lol:

Just seen the Florida photos, CRB. Absolutely brilliant. Thank you for sharing. B)

My road trip there was back in '07. Saw Habs vs. Tampa on December 27th (and we were, by complete chance, staying in the same hotel) then Panthers on the 28th. All with a 5 month old. Great memories and you'll have them in years to come, too.

:D

Thank you as always for the pics CRB. I quite enjoy them. I wouldn't mind using one of Cammi for an avatar or sig sometime.

Let me know which one and maybe we can negociate ;)

Just seen the Florida photos, CRB. Absolutely brilliant. Thank you for sharing. B)

My road trip there was back in '07. Saw Habs vs. Tampa on December 27th (and we were, by complete chance, staying in the same hotel) then Panthers on the 28th. All with a 5 month old. Great memories and you'll have them in years to come, too.

:D

We went in December 08 and had so much fun, that's what triggered the decision to go again this year and I have a hunch it wont be the last time. On the other hand, we'd like to do a California run some day too.

• 3 weeks later...

Why did I never see this awesome thread before??? Great collection of pics CRB :)

This one has to be my all-time favorite: http://bit.ly/hF5KzM :lol:

Over 15,000 per season for 4 years now :)

That pleki one is indeed very funny. The one at the centennial game last year when he made a face in front of benoit brunet was pretty hilarious too :D