The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Questions, Comments, Concerns

Uhh...Can a mod close the thread I made?

Thats just my opinion on things. Its a good idea don't get me wrong, its just as far as I can tell theres not usually alot of news on team personell unless its GM Coach Players, etc. Timmins gets media attention around draft related/prospect development questions, but take for example Pierre Groulx, unless theres something going on with Price...theres never news articles about him or his work. Same with Jacques Martin who I believe has been a scout for us since he was relieved of his duties, theres just not alot to report on and its the same with Molson.

Again, all my opinion.

I"m on Firefox now, but the results so far haven't been any better.

patience :D

lol

About a week to 10 days ag0, in the discussion sub-forums, I posted a new topic with a link to a video regarding Jean Beliveau appearing on a game show (To Tell The Truth) in 1957. It has disappeared (or moved?). It was on YouTube and it was referenced from Habs I/O, so there shouldn't have been any copyright infringement. I don't believe that it was moved, because "usually" it would be locked, with an explanation that it was moved. There was certainly no offensive language used.

I know I posted it because the last time I looked (about a day later) there were 16 views, with no replies.

Does anyone have any info on it? :mellow:

I'm sorry Kinot. That was me that moved your thread. Actually,,,i merged the two existing Beliveau threads and moved them into the existing ex Habs section. I did that just before i left for holidays. I thought i sent you a PM about it,,,didn't i??? :unsure: My apologies if i didn't.

To whoever is in charge of the threads. Keep who should be Habs Gm and coach,Habs rumours, If I were Gm and Nhl Entry Draft.

Those are all good threads, "Hab rumours" and "if I were GM" are permanent fixtures here-a lot of activity.

As for the "NHL entry draft" and "who should be Habs GM", those will stay open until the draft and the other will stay open until we find our GM. Once we've found our GM, we'll update our GM and Coaching staff threads. Once we have our pick, we will start another thread with the players name in the "In the system" section.

Hope this helps and it's great to see you participating, great to have you around Aussie6898!

Thanx for your input. :)

I'm sorry Kinot. That was me that moved your thread. Actually,,,i merged the two existing Beliveau threads and moved them into the existing ex Habs section. I did that just before i left for holidays. I thought i sent you a PM about it,,,didn't i??? :unsure: My apologies if i didn't.

NP, HTL,,,,it's all good. :)

Kinda been curious....why is it not possible to edit a post in the status bar?

No idea, I can edit it. :mellow:

:lol:

Cos you need to be blue! :P

WELL NOW,.......lets see what it'd look like

Forever_Habs10

thanks for your help.......not.:P

He did help you though.

See that...went right over my head :lol:

So,only mods can edit,period....right...............who made that rule.

Just delete it and rewrite it FH. ;)

oh I know that :D....just been curious to know why we could not edit a post in the status bar....but we can in the threads....thats all,no big deal....thanks man.B)

later ;)

No idea, I can edit it. :mellow:

Cos you need to be blue! :P

You must have special powers FS. I can't edit them. I can only delete or lock them. I guess coach doesn't trust me. :P :P

You must have special powers FS. I can't edit them. I can only delete or lock them. I guess coach doesn't trust me. :P :P

Shhhhhhhhhh, I was pulling FH's chain. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Good thing FH has broad shoulders. :P

Sometimes I would like to quote 2 posts in the same post. I see the "multiQuote feature, but the times I have tried to use it,,,it doesn't work for me.

Can someone explain to me how to do it? Bear in mind that you're explaining it to a PC illiterate. :unsure::blink:

You push the multy quote button on all the posts you want to quote and then hit add reply

Sometimes I would like to quote 2 posts in the same post. I see the "multiQuote feature, but the times I have tried to use it,,,it doesn't work for me.

Can someone explain to me how to do it? Bear in mind that you're explaining it to a PC illiterate. :unsure::blink:

Hit multiquote of the messages you want & then click on add reply. This will make all the messages appear for you to reply to.

See that's what I did here. Also disregard the last one.

You push the multy quote button on all the posts you want to quote and then hit add reply

Hit multiquote of the messages you want & then click on add reply. This will make all the messages appear for you to reply to.

Too slow. :P

Shhhhhhhhhh, I was pulling FH's chain. :lol: :lol: :lol:

One day...we will meet again.<_<

yo :D