The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Questions, Comments, Concerns

Sometimes I would like to quote 2 posts in the same post. I see the "multiQuote feature, but the times I have tried to use it,,,it doesn't work for me.

Can someone explain to me how to do it? Bear in mind that you're explaining it to a PC illiterate. :unsure::blink:

Neat option with the multiquote. You can also use it to post in another thread. ;)

Very simple, click the "multiquote" option, go to the desired thread and select "add reply" at bottom of page. A reply box should open up with the post from the other thread.

Neat option with the multiquote. You can also use it to post in another thread. ;)

Very simple, click the "multiquote" option, go to the desired thread and select "add reply" at bottom of page. A reply box should open up with the post from the other thread.

Well how about that ......ha ha.....just learned something new,cool.:D

Hmmmm.....I was led to believe HOFers knew everything. <_<

Nah, we teach him something new everyday... Someday he'll be all knowing. :lol:

Work in progress.......always nice to learn something new.....I enjoy being educated :rolleyes:

Hmmmmm :angry: I just hit the multi quote button,,and this is exactly what happened. It came up the same as the "reply" button. What's going on? It worked yesterday. :unsure:

I think I know why. I am using google instead of Firefox.

<runs to fire up Firefox >

Hmmmmm :angry: I just hit the multi quote button,,and this is exactly what happened. It came up the same as the "reply" button. What's going on? It worked yesterday. :unsure:

I always use firefox and never had a problem. If you select "multiquote" on one post then "reply" on your next post only the last one will show up.

Select multiquote on all the posts you want to reply to, then click "add reply" at the bottom of the page. All the posts should show up.

Work in progress.......always nice to learn something new.....I enjoy being educated :rolleyes:

Works for me. Even picked up something you edited out of your post. Oops....now it's back in your post. :lol:

Hit multiquote of the messages you want & then click on add reply. This will make all the messages appear for you to reply to.

Well how about that ......ha ha.....just learned something new,cool.:D

Hmmmm.....I was led to believe HOFers knew everything. <_<

Bingo,,,,I guess it is the Firefox thing.

I always use firefox and never had a problem. If you select "multiquote" on one post then "reply" on your next post only the last one will show up.

Select multiquote on all the posts you want to reply to, then click "add reply" at the bottom of the page. All the posts should show up.

Tried that on google,,,didn't work. On firefox it does. Just one of those unexplained mysteries, I guess. :blink:

What thread can we discuss the lottery pick coming up on TSN ?

Wouldn't that be "The Entry Draft" thread? :unsure:

I was actually looking for that...can't find it.

oops...my bad...found it :blush:

Clues posted, what I think is a picture, in the "Good Laugh" thread, but it doesn't come up, and I have never seen this msg. (in her post) before. Could a Mod have a look and if possible, see what the problem is?

Thanks

That's strange. I can see it on my computer.. what shows up instead of the picture?

Clues posted, what I think is a picture, in the "Good Laugh" thread, but it doesn't come up, and I have never seen this msg. (in her post) before. Could a Mod have a look and if possible, see what the problem is?

Thanks

I don't see the image either, just a note that says the link doesn't work and then a referral to the website where it was lifted from. I have deleted the post, given that we cannot allow the link left up. It may have been that the original image on the website it is posted on was deleted or modified. We also sometimes have issues related to what browser you are viewing the image in, although I do not suspect that in this case. Clues, if you want to re-post the image, please create a new post with it instead and hopefully that will work.

That's strange. I can see it on my computer.. what shows up instead of the picture?

It "was in the Good Laugh thread,,,wasn't it Clues? If it was,,,,I just checked and it has disappeared. :blink:

I don't see the image either, just a note that says the link doesn't work and then a referral to the website where it was lifted from. I have deleted the post, given that we cannot allow the link left up. It may have been that the original image on the website it is posted on was deleted or modified. We also sometimes have issues related to what browser you are viewing the image in, although I do not suspect that in this case. Clues, if you want to re-post the image, please create a new post with it instead and hopefully that will work.

Thanks for clearing that up Ted