The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Questions, Comments, Concerns

Yeah. When I am quoting something there is no box around the quote. Just the text I am quoting, but it's getting difficult to decipher who is saying what around the board when members are quoting each other. Is anyone else having this problem right now? I am still having it.

When I'm on the Import board I have an arrow, but on the IP. Board it's the way it was before.

Yeah. When I am quoting something there is no box around the quote. Just the text I am quoting, but it's getting difficult to decipher who is saying what around the board when members are quoting each other. Is anyone else having this problem right now? I am still having it.

Ditto. Just started like this today. I'm using firefox and there isn't anything I've tried that seems to fix it. Chalking it up to some kind of programming issue with the forum.

Hey everybody...last week Subban was an all red hat that just said "HABS" across the front during the Hockey Night in Canada intro last week. Does anyone know where to find this? It would really help me out, trying to get it for my dad for Christmas. The hat can be seen at the below link, which is not a virus.

Thanks so much!

My link

Hey everybody...last week Subban was an all red hat that just said "HABS" across the front during the Hockey Night in Canada intro last week. Does anyone know where to find this? It would really help me out, trying to get it for my dad for Christmas. The hat can be seen at the below link, which is not a virus.

Thanks so much!

My link

Hey and welcome to the forum

Im guessing youve looked around but try online at NHL.com, lids, or other hat stores. If not im sure you can phone/email the habs zone and ask as they would probably know what it is being the official merchandisers. However this could just be a hat that players get, not sure though. Hope I was helpful

It appears I had a post deleted in the game day thread tonight and I'm curious as to why it was deleted. Personally, I didn't see anything wrong with it but if I did cross the line it would have been nice if the moderator who deleted the post had sent me a PM explaining the reason for the deletion.

It appears I had a post deleted in the game day thread tonight and I'm curious as to why it was deleted. Personally, I didn't see anything wrong with it but if I did cross the line it would have been nice if the moderator who deleted the post had sent me a PM explaining the reason for the deletion.

I'm not going to comment on the actual post, since it wasn't me who deleted it, but the lines are sometimes blurry as to what is acceptable and not. Usually, we try to PM members whose posts have been deleted to let them know why, but it got a little busy towards the end of the game, so that could be why you didn't hear anything. We will have whoever addressed the post contact you shortly.

Yeah. I also switched to the IP board. I couldn't stand not having the box around quotations.

I'm always on IP board, initially the new forum annoyed me so much I considered no longer browsing around here (oooooooooooh), IPB saved me! (ahhhhhhhhhhhhh)

Christine St-Pierre is an idiot if what i've heard and read is right.

Randy Cunneyworth doesn't speak french.

Saku Koivu doesn't speak french.. (didn't)

I just read an article where she basically said that the person coaching the Canadiens should speak french.

Am i the only one who thinks that's somehow stupid - even racist? (i'm a Finn like Koivu)

What i'm meaning to say or point out is, aren't playing and talking about hockey?

Who the H*ll cares if someone doesn't speak the same language as the majority of people in the area?

If you do then it's just sad. Hockey is the language we speak.

And as you can propably see, i don't even speak english.

Christine St-Pierre is an idiot if what i've heard and read is right.

Randy Cunneyworth doesn't speak french.

Saku Koivu doesn't speak french.. (didn't)

I just read an article where she basically said that the person coaching the Canadiens should speak french.

Am i the only one who thinks that's somehow stupid - even racist? (i'm a Finn like Koivu)

What i'm meaning to say or point out is, aren't playing and talking about hockey?

Who the H*ll cares if someone doesn't speak the same language as the majority of people in the area?

If you do then it's just sad. Hockey is the language we speak.

And as you can propably see, i don't even speak english.

Hi there. There is actually a thread discussing the need for a french coach (or not)... try posting your thoughts here: