The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Questions, Comments, Concerns

16 hours ago, CANADIENS27 said:

Why are they asking for our email addresses instead of our usernames?  

It seems some of us can use our names and others their email. I' m the later myself since the last update. These are NHL.com issues as far as I can tell. I don't see any way we can rectify the issue on our end.

Same with this latest problem with the error screen popping up. I assume the tech people will sort it out eventually. In the meantime if you refresh the screen after you get the popup it should return you to the last page you were on without having to sign back in.

I keep getting error messages when trying to post. Also, since last night, it seems I need to manually re-load (F5) about every second page when trying to browse the forum, otherwise I'm staring at a blank screen. Cleared my browser cache and history already, also deleted cookies. Didn't help.

I was going to put up the GDT, but apparently, I cannot. There is no "Start New Topic" button there. I have all the info, but, I can't do it with my new name "kinot1". 

22 minutes ago, kinot1 said:

I was going to put up the GDT, but apparently, I cannot. There is no "Start New Topic" button there. I have all the info, but, I can't do it with my new name "kinot1". 

Well your other account is still there. You created a new name again and signed in with the other email, and your also using another IP address. Let's give the board some time to sort itself out. In the meantime i boosted your post count so you should be able to get that GDT up now.

Keep trying to sign in with that yahoo email address. If it doesn't work by the weekend we'll try all over again to sort it out.

31 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Well your other account is still there. You created a new name again and signed in with the other email, and your also using another IP address. Let's give the board some time to sort itself out. In the meantime i boosted your post count so you should be able to get that GDT up now.

Keep trying to sign in with that yahoo email address. If it doesn't work by the weekend we'll try all over again to sort it out.

OK,,, I can wait. As long as I can read the posts and post,,, it's all good. Meantime, I'll work on the GDT. Thanks. 

Absolutely, the site is having a lot of problems of late, although this seems to be an issue from nhl.com and is a bit out of everyone's control at this point. We're still waiting on a resolution, so keep checking back in if you can't get things to work right away.

10 hours ago, habs1952 said:

Nothing but blank page after blank page.

9 hours ago, kinot-1 said:

Refresh,,, reload,,,,,,, repeat often. 

Glad to see I'm not the only one having this problem.

aaand my signature is gone.

• H_T_L locked and unpinned this topic