The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Questions, Comments, Concerns

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok,,,, what happened yesterday? I came home at 4 PM and click on the Habs forums, and I get a blank page that just says the page is unavailable and to contact the owner. I couldn't get on until just now. 

:5155:

3 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Who says we can't?  I thought you owned this place?

No idea what went down yesterday. Have to assume it was an NHL glitch. We had no warning.

:4224::4224:

2 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Ok,,,, what happened yesterday? I came home at 4 PM and click on the Habs forums, and I get a blank page that just says the page is unavailable and to contact the owner. I couldn't get on until just now. 

I'm waiting for the day I click on your name and it comes up blank.  :4224:

19 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Don't ask kinot.. I'll save you the effort. NO idea what that was all about.:ph34r:

Apparently, the techys at NHL.com, do not know how to sent emails to each of the NHL team forum admins, to let them know they (NHL.com) are going to have some "problems". You know,,, like a "heads-up". 

:wut2:

On 2017-06-09 at 10:29 AM, kinot-2 said:

I thought the forum was down forever. I was worried for a little while.

3 hours ago, Clues said:

I thought the forum was down forever. I was worried for a little while.

Maybe it was punishment for us talking badly about Habs management. :P

3 hours ago, BigTed3 said:

The better solution would be to actually do something about the management, would it not?

Ya,,, you know it and I know it, but for them to actually do anything with management? Not gonna happen. 

• 2 weeks later...

Ummmm, just wondering why there's a small "pop up" box in the upper right hand corner that asks me if I want them to translate the page. It's just been happening for about 2 weeks now. :rolleyes:

• H_T_L locked and unpinned this topic