Jump to content
The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Questions, Comments, Concerns


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, CANADIENS27 said:

Out of curiosity, why was I getting an insecure connection message when I logged in using Firefox?  Would it be due to updates or a redesign of this site?  

 

 

Pk Subban wasn't secure with this organization. What makes you think you should be? :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, CANADIENS27 said:

Out of curiosity, why was I getting an insecure connection message when I logged in using Firefox?  Would it be due to updates or a redesign of this site?  

 

 

There are pending updates but the tech guys haven't gotten to them yet,, so i'm guessing the issues are on your end.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

I notice that there's no thread for Jakub Jarrebek in the "In the System" forums. Just wondering if one of the Mods or Admins is sick/on vacation/fired, or something. :P

There's a few players threads missing in the system. If you need to post something about him, feel free to start one. We can always modify the first post down the road if need be. In other words,,,,, knock yourself out.:4322:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

There's a few players threads missing in the system. If you need to post something about him, feel free to start one. We can always modify the first post down the road if need be. In other words,,,,, knock yourself out.:4322:

Oh,,,, so now you'er shirking your job, eh? :P

OK,,, I will,,, if I have to. <_<

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, fivethej said:

Really is silly you have to make 100 posts before you can start a thread.

I believe that rule is in place because there are very many threads already in place for a large amount of Habs personnel, ideas, prospects, management, and pretty much anything you can imagine a forum like this can offer. A new thread means that you have something new to post, that is not already in a post in a forum or sub-forum. 

For example: If a trade was made involving a Habs player or prospect, then that would require a new thread, unless that thread has already been created by another member. 

Just a suggestion, but, if you had a look around in the various forums and sub-forums, you may find a thread that you could post your comment, idea, or suggestion in. :)

I hope this helps. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

I believe that rule is in place because there are very many threads already in place for a large amount of Habs personnel, ideas, prospects, management, and pretty much anything you can imagine a forum like this can offer. A new thread means that you have something new to post, that is not already in a post in a forum or sub-forum. 

For example: If a trade was made involving a Habs player or prospect, then that would require a new thread, unless that thread has already been created by another member. 

Just a suggestion, but, if you had a look around in the various forums and sub-forums, you may find a thread that you could post your comment, idea, or suggestion in. :)

I hope this helps. 

I have something new that isn't posted on here. But until I reach 100 posts can't do so :rolleyes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...