The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Round 1, Game #3 ~ Canadiens @ Senators. Sunday, May 5th, 2013.

beaubie

I really can't shake the feeling that he's a smaller Marcel Hossa who had one really lucky year. There's close to zero chance he'll be traded, so I'm just going to try to hold onto some hope that he can see the problems of this year and work on it during the offseason.

I have no hope, frankly. He's too old to change, and his physical limitations are going to cap what he can do going forward. But we're stuck with him, thanks to Bergevin, so we have to find ways to maximize his production.

y7ah but some how the "hot stove" finds a way to #blamesubban

As usual. :)

Lol!! I was getting tired of all those clueless folks at HNIC ruminating on why Subban was upset and at who (?!?)

Do I went on the chat told them it was the suicide pass back from Patches (not paying attention).

Ron Maclean goes on air with it -- gives me no credit -_-:lol:

Yeah, no problem with the production at all, but his ability to be an imposing offensive presence night after night could use some serious work. It's the difference between being a 65-point player or an elite 80+ point guy through 82 games.

No I agree, it's just nice to see him develop that ability to produce when he's not on. Guys who put up 80 points aren't on for 80 games, they find ways to produce pretty consistently. He started showing big signs of that. He still wasn't close to good enough for me. He's got another gear. Could be a pretty high end producer if he finds it.

When Gallagher wins board battles for pucks like that with such great skill and determination, it makes a lot of other people look bad in comparison. Even if they're not playing bad for their envelope of expectation.

Ah, CBC. So transparent. When a Senator spins away from a check he's "playing smart". When a Hab does it, he "doesn't have the will to take a hit to make a play".

Those pointless shots from the blueline are doing nothing but raising Anderson's SV%.

wow

pk with a 4 min minor?

gave him a 2