The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Sun, 5 Feb 2017 1:00 PM EST Oilers @ Canadiens RDS Sportsnet TSN 690

What will happen first?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen first?

• Edmonton makes the Western Conference Final
    • Edmonton gets another first overall pick

Hats off to Montoya for an outstanding effort in spite of zero support from the team. What pathetic attempts during the skills competition.

I have some questions for our panel .....

1)Why is Shaw back on the ice in the final minute of regulation and coughing up the puck at our blue line nonetheless?

2)Where was Plekanec during OT and why is DD on the ice at the expense of GallyA during OT?

3)Weber should not be used during OT. We should lean to Markov, Petry, and Beaulieu. Weber is too slow for three on three hockey as he demonstrated and aside from his shot he has low offensive skills.

We  did not deserve the loser point except as a reward for Montoya given Edmonton's dominance.

This team is not even a slam dunk to make the playoffs if they play this way much more and the injury excuse has all but been resolved. Dare anyone suggest that we have lousy coaching??? If they do make the playoffs this year I do not believe it will be a long run ......

It would be nice to see Montoya get a few more starts instead of Price. :7072:

1 hour ago, eldag said:

Hats off to Montoya for an outstanding effort in spite of zero support from the team. What pathetic attempts during the skills competition.

I have some questions for our panel .....

1)Why is Shaw back on the ice in the final minute of regulation and coughing up the puck at our blue line nonetheless?

2)Where was Plekanec during OT and why is DD on the ice at the expense of GallyA during OT?

3)Weber should not be used during OT. We should lean to Markov, Petry, and Beaulieu. Weber is too slow for three on three hockey as he demonstrated and aside from his shot he has low offensive skills.

We  did not deserve the loser point except as a reward for Montoya given Edmonton's dominance.

This team is not even a slam dunk to make the playoffs if they play this way much more and the injury excuse has all but been resolved. Dare anyone suggest that we have lousy coaching??? If they do make the playoffs this year I do not believe it will be a long run ......

It would be nice to see Montoya get a few more starts instead of Price. :7072:

I just don't know how many times a coach can try something, fail continuously and yet still keep trying the same thing again hoping for a successful result.  

1.Shaw takes selfish penalties and has been a total liability this season but he's one of Therrien's faves so it's ok.  Remember when he threw PK under the bus for doing some of the things Shaw is doing right now?

2. Coach playing favorites again at the expense of players with talent. It would be nice to have our best players out during OT.

3.Totally agree.  Not impressed with Weber, not at all.  My heart is still with PK and I wish he was still here. 

You're right this team could still miss the playoffs and I think Therrien should have been fired long ago.  

In the words of cP31  chill out . Lots of time to get their act back together . They had to go through an extended losing streak at some point in time . It  usually happens in Nov /Dec  this year its happening in February . The team is getting out shot on a regular basis but not even CP 31 can win a game for them .

Typical weekend afternoon games from the Habs. DD was as usual missing in action and Galchenyuk shouldn't be playing yet. The Habs could go into a corner with a dozen eggs and come out with the chicks all hatched.