Drafted by: Montréal
Draft Year: 2013 Round 2 (34th Overall)

Archive 2016-17

Stats | NHL.com | Contract Info

OwnThePuck HERO Chart (http://ownthepuck.blogspot.com):

JNLjjIj.png

8 hours ago, maas_art said:

Signed to a 1 year contract ($725k) per TSN

Lots of people asking a very good question tonight: why would Habs give DLR a one-way deal but make Hudon play the current season on a 2-way contract? Hudon is better.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I hope he stays up with chuck for a few games, he Certainly has the legs to skate on a top two line, Chucks goal last night was the result OF DLR work down low. 

I like how he was crapped on by so many in the game fourm last night, first time on a top line and he is supposed to be scoring 4 goals a game and winning every draw. 

Galchenyk does not get his goal unless DLR does all the work.  I think he has a lot to offer just needs to get some confidence. I see him like Eller, and possibly a player to replace Pleks next year ....

7 hours ago, maas_art said:

Yeah, first this year.

Its interesting how much better he looks with good linemates.  I wonder if he could still be a decent player if we didnt surround him with guys like some of the wingers he's had lately. 

Better but still not great. I'm still really disappointed by how slow the release on his shot is and by how slow his decision-making is sometimes. He's got some work to do to catch up to NHL speed.

• 1 month later...
54 minutes ago, Habberwacky said:

Had a pretty good game tonight. Brought some good energy. I liked him Deslauriers and Forese on the 4th line but we need to keep Carr i the line-up too now.

He was a -1, but he did have 2 SOG, 3 hits, 3 BLKS, 1 GVA, and 10:26 TOI.