The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Kotkaniemi.

kinot-2

34 minutes ago, maas_art said:

Wow.  Good read.

"Kotkaniemi’s expected goal against rate isn’t just the best on Montreal - it’s the second best in the entire National Hockey League"

Ditto,,, a very good read. 

5 minutes ago, ramcharger440 said:

I am ok with it as long as he is back for the Ducks. he is so young no need to push here he is a long term asset for us.

I tend to agree.  It is frustrating as a fan, but like i said - this coaching/management group loves the kid, I dont for a second think this is a punishment, I think they want to put him in the best possible situation to succeed.   Remember, they could have just as easily sent him back to Europe. So if he has to sit a few games until they feel he's 'good to go' then so be it.   Its entirely possible he's got a minor injury or had the flu like several of his teammates & they arent ready to let him play through it at his young age. 

21 minutes ago, maas_art said:

I tend to agree.  It is frustrating as a fan, but like i said - this coaching/management group loves the kid, I dont for a second think this is a punishment, I think they want to put him in the best possible situation to succeed.   Remember, they could have just as easily sent him back to Europe. So if he has to sit a few games until they feel he's 'good to go' then so be it.   Its entirely possible he's got a minor injury or had the flu like several of his teammates & they arent ready to let him play through it at his young age. 

i was thinking flu myself it seems to be around the team right now.

• H_T_L locked this topic