The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

David Pagnotta‏ @TheFourthPeriod 3m3 minutes ago

More

Montreal's eerily quiet and there's a lot of chatter (repeat, chatter) regarding their heavy pursuit of Sebastian Aho. Interesting topic to follow...

The longer this drags out the more likely we don't get him.

More

Montreal's eerily quiet and there's a lot of chatter (repeat, chatter) regarding their heavy pursuit of Sebastian Aho. Interesting topic to follow...

David Pagnotta

1 minute ago, olddude said:

More

Thats what i fear too

At worst we better take on some bad contracts and get sick amount of draft picks (nothing more than 2 years)

Just now, MALMACIAN_CRUNCH said:

Personally I’m not interested in Aho, if we were going do make a crazy go at a RFA forward, Marner or Liane would make more sense. But what about offer sheeting Werenski?

Columbus is going to match any offer sheet, forget Werenski 

I mean I wouldn't mind Laine or Marner but its going to be harder. I also genuinely think Aho is the better player

1 minute ago, habsisme said:

Columbus is going to match any offer sheet, forget Werenski 

I mean I wouldn't mind Laine or Marner but its going to be harder. I also genuinely think Aho is the better player

Your probably right. But I figure the same would go for Aho. So theoretically, the same logic behind OSing Aho should also apply to Werenski. I mean, if we are going to grossly over pay in $, term and draft picks for someone, it might as well be to fill a legitimate need.

But, you are probably right.

4 minutes ago, MALMACIAN_CRUNCH said:

Your probably right. But I figure the same would go for Aho. So theoretically, the same logic behind OSing Aho should also apply to Werenski. I mean, if we are going to grossly over pay in $, term and draft picks for someone, it might as well be to fill a legitimate need.

But, you are probably right.

Columbus has the money I think

And Aho isn't being overpaid at 10 million X 7 or 8. Carolina is just cheap.

14 minutes ago, BornToBeAHab said:

C'mon we are sitting with our fingers up our ass . Garner and Lee are still there .

Nope MB has his fingers up Molsons ass,  we are going to miss out on everyone as usual

Edited by campabee82
4 minutes ago, campabee82 said:

Nope MB has his fingers up Molsons ass,  we are going to miss out on everyone as usual

Aho is still out there, same with Marner.

1 minute ago, HabsAlways said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebastian_Aho

Sebastian Antero Aho (born 26 July 1997) is a Finnish professional ice hockey player for the Montreal Canadiens of the National Hockey League (NHL).

Wiki says he's ours .... so ....

It must be true. :4224: