The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Shea Weber

H_T_L

7 hours ago, H_T_L said:

Well,,,, i paid nothing and get paid even less so you must be poorer then dirt.  Time to start a gofund me page for kinot. I think i still have a few pennies kicking around :4224:

"than", YW. :frech1:

6 hours ago, maas_art said:

Look at it this way, Marc Bergevin played 534 more games than Bobby Orr... :rolleyes:

MB had more enduance?

6 hours ago, H_T_L said:

We're all buddies in here. When the team isn't playing great, sarcasm is all we have left. Kinot has broad shoulders, along with his split personality, shared between kinot, kinot 1 and kinot 2. :frech1:

When you divide his post count by 3, his numbers are middling at best. :4224:

But, together we are strong. :lol:

6 hours ago, maas_art said:

"Yesindeed" - all buddies - and all in good fun. I wouldn't poke Kinot if i didn't think he was a good sport (and I know he knows im playing!).  

We all love his posts, spelling mistakes and all. :4322:

Plus I was told to respect my elders so he deserves a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of respect. 

AWWWWW, :wub::wub:

Tanks, Jed. :)

43 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

MB had more enduance?

en·du·ance /inˈd(y)o͝oəns,enˈd(y)o͝oəns/

verb

the act of posting on an athletic message board without proper grammar or dipping sauce.    "I don't know about you, but that bro can enduance all night and its not even sweet and sour."

1 hour ago, maas_art said:

en·du·ance /inˈd(y)o͝oəns,enˈd(y)o͝oəns/

verb

the act of posting on an athletic message board without proper grammar or dipping sauce.    "I don't know about you, but that bro can enduance all night and its not even sweet and sour."

Good eye. . :4224:

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, PuckPundit said:

It's the 1st playoff semi-final of his career....:P  Subban went to the Cup Finals, just saying.

3 other defencemen dragged Subban along on their ride .......Weber is leading 22 other guys on his quest.  Subban did get to watch Weber playing and winning Olympic Gold, then pulled a sweater on over his street clothes to get his medal...........just saying :D

5 hours ago, PuckPundit said:

It's the 1st playoff semi-final of his career....:P  Subban went to the Cup Finals, just saying.

The way subban is playing he is going to be in the KHL soon 

6 hours ago, PuckPundit said:

1 hour ago, Regis22 said:

The way subban is playing he is going to be in the KHL soon 

Yeah, im not sure why anyone would bring up Subban at this stage! :4224:

26 minutes ago, ramcharger440 said:

What are you saying?

Id love to know too. Its so odd.  The team has overachieved in a MASSIVE way so lets try to find something - anything - to be negative about.  lol. 

6 minutes ago, maas_art said:

Yeah, im not sure why anyone would bring up Subban at this stage! :4224:

Id love to know too. Its so odd.  The team has overachieved in a MASSIVE way so lets try to find something - anything - to be negative about.  lol. 

We all know about the trade, but at this point, I'm just happy for the guys we have here. Good for Shea Weber for helping his team get to where they are and good for him for getting to experience a SC semi-final and hopefully more.

Webber has to know this is perhaps his one shot at going the distance you can bet he will give whatever is left in his body I hope we can keep going it will be tough but if we play like we have been we can slow the game down a ton and grind it out with Price playing like he is it can happen.

21 minutes ago, ramcharger440 said:

Webber has to know this is perhaps his one shot at going the distance you can bet he will give whatever is left in his body I hope we can keep going it will be tough but if we play like we have been we can slow the game down a ton and grind it out with Price playing like he is it can happen.

Yup. Weber, Price, Petry, Byron,  - even guys like Gallagher, Danault, Chiarot etc all have been around for a long time with no cup.  Guys like Perry and Staal - even though they've won - are possibly playing their last seasons.    

There's definitely motivation there.   Vegas will have the same motivation - maybe more as they came so close already - but i dont expect anyone to leave anything on the ice. These guys are going to play their hearts out.  Hopefully it will be enough.