The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Cole "Goal" Caufield

campabee82

2 hours ago, electron58 said:

Sophomore forward Cole Caufield is the reigning Big Ten First Star of the Week for his four-goal, six-point performance last week.

Big game tonight, Saturday November 28th @ 7:00pm vs Arizona State Sun Devils.

Again tomorrow, Sunday November 29th @ 4:00pm vs Arizona State Sun Devils, to close out their homestand. Of note, Arizona State is playing their entire season on the road.

They are presently 0-3-1, While the Wisconsin Badgers are 4-2-0.

RDS and TSN2 is broadcasting the game tonight at 8 PM, est. against AZ State.

On 11/28/2020 at 10:07 PM, campabee82 said:

Exactly it has been 2 months without hockey that is about all I can take I am even considering tuning into the odd KHL game online

Ya know, I feel exactly like you. However, I would only watch hockey that I would see our players/teammates, that I know about. There's too many to keep track of.  

13 hours ago, campabee82 said:

Badgers lost tonight 4-2 after blowing a 2-1 lead in the 2nd. Caufield had 2 goals an 1 assist in the game.

Cole had 1 goal and 1 assist and Brock had 1 goal lol.

But he had a goal and 2 assists in a 3-1 win last night. :)

Bringing his totals to 6-6- 12 Pts. in 10 GP.

Friday’s game was his last action for the Badgers until the new year. He will miss next weekend’s doubleheader against Michigan State as he joins the Team USA training camp prior to the World Junior Hockey Championships, which begin Christmas Day in Edmonton.

1 hour ago, kinot-2 said:

Friday’s game was his last action for the Badgers until the new year. He will miss next weekend’s doubleheader against Michigan State as he joins the Team USA training camp prior to the World Junior Hockey Championships, which begin Christmas Day in Edmonton.

Oops did I read the wrong game stats lol

8 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Too bad the Habs couldn't refuse to let him play. 

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, campabee82 said:

Caufield was back at it yesterday adding a goal and an assist in a 4-1 win over Penn State. Caufield now has 8-9-17 totals in 14 games this season. Badgers are back in action tonight vs Penn State.

:freu1:

20 hours ago, campabee82 said:

Caufield was back at it yesterday adding a goal and an assist in a 4-1 win over Penn State. Caufield now has 8-9-17 totals in 14 games this season. Badgers are back in action tonight vs Penn State.

1 goal and 1 assist in 5-4 loss to penn state tonight - trending solid 

16 minutes ago, habsisme said:

Marc Bergevin just said essentially that he expects this to be the last season in college. He said the question is whether he would be on the taxi squad, on the team, or in  AHL

Meaning this year?  Since the college season will end in April...