The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Jonathan Drouin

ramcharger440

• 1 month later...

I don't think i'd agree with us making a deal with Seattle to take JD. I imagine he'd have trade value\ rather then just letting him go and adding something on top of that. That would be horrible asset management IMO. The cap room alone is not enough incentive to go that route.

30 minutes ago, HabsRuleForever said:

Has there been any update on him since he took his leave of absence?

Nope.  Ducharme said he talks to him every couple of days but thats about it. Still wishing him the best. Sucks he isnt around for the ride. 

3 hours ago, maas_art said:

Nope.  Ducharme said he talks to him every couple of days but thats about it. Still wishing him the best. Sucks he isnt around for the ride. 

1 hour ago, ChiLla said:

Just imagine we had a healthy Drouin on top of his game in the lineup... who's going to sit for him?

The fact he's not even around the team, doesn't attend games, didn't come out to celebrate last night suggests that he's really removed himself from the team and playing hockey. Have to believe there's a serious issue here. You have to feel for the guy. So much talent, but obviously something much deeper-rooted and more important here at play. I can't remember another guy stepping away for an undisclosed reason at such a young age.