The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

GDT Montreal Canadiens vs Florida Panthers

campabee82

20 minutes ago, Delirium79 said:

Die hard habs fan here, but have lost all faith in MB. Would love to see the habs in the playoffs, but only if we would actually be contending. Obviously that won't be happening for a while. I would love nothing more than to lose most of the games of the remaining season. 

That’s the spirit - plus we need Chicago or buffalo to pass us

1 minute ago, HabsRuleForever said:

There’s three versions. The original is the British version which is ok. Then there’s two U.S. versions. One hosted by Drew Carey and then by Aisha Tyler.

There’s three versions. The original is the British version which is ok. Then there’s two U.S. versions. One hosted by Drew Carey and then by Aisha Tyler.

Just now, HabsRuleForever said:

I'm seeing 4 versions.:lol:

2 minutes ago, claremont said:

That’s the spirit - plus we need Chicago or buffalo to pass us

Yeah I've been pulling for Chicago and Buffalo to pass us and they are screwing that up as well. I might have to just lay low for a while....not make any comments cause I am really just discouraged by how this team is operating the way it is.