The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

GAME 6 - Friday 7:00p.m.

H_T_L

How many penalties do we get tonight?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Another night in the box? How many penalties for us?

• None
    • 1 or 2
    • 3 or 4
    • 5 or more

1 minute ago, BigTed3 said:

Need more from lots of guys... Chiarot, Weber, Byron, Domi, Lehkonen, Danault, Tatar. Pretty good chance that if we score it'll be one of these guys who's had a terrible game and everyone will think he's a hero.

I know, eh.  From 0 to hero.

Is it just me or is Muller a better in-game coach than Claude? Julien has a nice system. He's a smart guy. But Muller makes better adjustments and more reasonable personnel choices. He isn't afraid to give ice to guys who have earned it. I like that.

1 minute ago, BigTed3 said:

Is it just me or is Muller a better in-game coach than Claude? Julien has a nice system. He's a smart guy. But Muller makes better adjustments and more reasonable personnel choices. He isn't afraid to give ice to guys who have earned it. I like that.

Not just you. Muller shortening his bench.

2 minutes ago, BigTed3 said:

I agree....the guys seem to have more drive than with CJ so it must be agreeing with them too

3 minutes ago, BigTed3 said:

They have different strategies yes..and I do agree his seems more open and ready to answer appropriately during the game. IMHO