Canadiens de Montreal

2020(?)-21 Game predictions Challenge

Washington vs Buffalo:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Tie

Boston vs New Jersey:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Bos

NY Islanders vs NY Rangers: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NYR

Carolina vs Detroit:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Carolina

Columbus vs Nashville:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Nashville

1 hour ago, HabsRuleForever said:

Yes we should take a vote but it's up to CH as he has to do all the work. I'm down with playing every game lol.

Oh BTW I see booboo & I are on top as usual.

Washington vs Buffalo: Washington

Boston vs New Jersey: Boston

NY Islanders vs NY Rangers: Islanders

Carolina vs Detroit: Carolina

Columbus vs Nashville: Nashville

For me the second line of the rules is the key

Every game that has an impact on the Habs standings in the Eastern Conference needs a prediction.

Washington vs Buffalo: Washington

Boston vs New Jersey: TIE

NY Islanders vs NY Rangers: Islanders

Carolina vs Detroit: Carolina

Columbus vs Nashville: Nashville

This is like putting up a random length plank wall to my mind.. And it's not the work. It's the art but Lol, whatever..

15 hours ago, campabee82 said:

Question, Are we predicting based on the old Eastern Conference or the North Division? I only ask cause the only games that have any bearing on the Habs playoff chances are the North Division games. Therefore we should be predicting just for the North Division IMO.

15 hours ago, HabsRuleForever said:

Yes we should take a vote but it's up to CH as he has to do all the work. I'm down with playing every game lol.

As I say above, there won't be much to do if we're only predicting on games that are played in the North division and that affect the Habs' progression to the post season (I just copied and pasted the rules from last season). That's why I've gone down the route of Eastern Conference - also because my spreadsheets are set up for that and I'm too lazy to change it all for the sake of one season of 52 games - as I'm now into the 16th season of doing this.

You can have a vote if you want, but don't be surprised if a number of votes get lost and the election is stolen from you. If you want to cry about it, then I'll simply declare your complaint as FAKE news!

:D

Washington Buffalo  Washington

Pittsburgh  Philly  Philly

Chicago Tampa   Tampa

Toronto  Ottawa  Toronto

Dallas  Florida  Florida

Who the heck was the East anyhow? LOL I'm doing my best till I research it

9 hours ago, Cenner_Hice said:

As I say above, there won't be much to do if we're only predicting on games that are played in the North division and that affect the Habs' progression to the post season (I just copied and pasted the rules from last season). That's why I've gone down the route of Eastern Conference - also because my spreadsheets are set up for that and I'm too lazy to change it all for the sake of one season of 52 games - as I'm now into the 16th season of doing this.

You can have a vote if you want, but don't be surprised if a number of votes get lost and the election is stolen from you. If you want to cry about it, then I'll simply declare your complaint as FAKE news!

Nothing like a good old rigged election and a little fake news. We seem to be a little short on that since they took Trumps twitter account.:lol:

9 hours ago, Cenner_Hice said:

That is fine I think I am out of this years competition then cause it is all just too confusing to keep straight. I understand your reasons just for me it is too convoluted. Thanks though for running this and keeping all of the records and stuff and good luck to everyone and congrats to the eventual winner.

Boston  New Jersey  Boston

Montreal  Edmonton  Montreal

Islanders  Rangers   Islanders

Carolina  Detroit   Carolina

toronto Ottawa Toronto

Columbus  Nashville  Columbus

Way to go HTL and HRF for yesterdays perfect.

Boston vs  New Jersey:  Boston

Montreal vs Edmonton: Montreal

Islanders vs Rangers: Islanders

Carolina vs Detroit: Carolina

Toronto vs Ottawa: Toronto

Columbus vs. Nashville: Columbus

Boston  New Jersey  Boston

Montreal  Edmonton  Edmonton

Islanders  Rangers   Islanders

Carolina  Detroit   Carolina

Toronto Ottawa Toronto