The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Rest of the NHL news and scores

H_T_L

57 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

Rest of the NHL news ans scores.

HMMMMMM.

Says the guy who NEVER makes spillin musteaks. :frech1:

Notice the s and d are next to each other on the keyboard. My apologies for my fat fingers.:lol:

3 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Says the guy who NEVER makes spillin musteaks. :frech1:

Notice the s and d are next to each other on the keyboard. My apologies for my fat fingers.:lol:

:4224:  Toche.

NHL.com.  St. Louis forward Sammy Blais has been suspended two games for an illegal check to the head of Colorado defenseman Devon Toews.  The incident occurred at 4:33 of the first period and Blais was given a minor for elbowing.  

NHL.com.  Defenseman Adam McQuaid has retired after 10 seasons as a result of a herniated disk in his neck.  McQuaid won a Stanley with Boston in 2011 and played his last game with Columbus on March 28, 2019 when he left that game against Montreal with that herniated disk.  

6 hours ago, H_T_L said:

Another cancelled game because of Covid. Canes vs Preds

From TSN:

Canes positives expose gap in testing

Frank Seravalli: I think what we’ve learned is that there are gaps in the NHL’s testing protocol that may cause us to see something like this over and over again. Here’s how it works: The Carolina Hurricanes were tested on Monday morning, but you don’t hear the results from those test until almost a full 24 hours. The Hurricanes went and played their first game against the Nashville Predators, and then after the fact, found out that four players had tested positive. Now the same thing had repeated itself earlier in the season when the Hurricanes’ Jordan Staal tested positive after playing the first game of the season. So, you’re thinking, ‘Did Staal playing in that first game then cause the other players on the Hurricanes to be infected?’ When asked about the NHL’s protocol today, the league seemed content with how things are going and the cadence of their testing. They believe this is the best course of action for them and that players will find out before they return to the rink. I think the thing to point out here is that this is exactly what the NBA is not doing. They are rapid testing their players. Before NBA players can even enter a team facility they get a rapid test and if it’s negative, then they’re clear to enter. This may just be something that the NHL has to consider as they continue to be flexible and nimble down the road.

3 hours ago, H_T_L said:

Old man Thornton had to leave the game tonight. Barely got hit. Old brittle bones i guess.

Ya, was watching, it didn't seem like much. 

• H_T_L locked this topic