The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Rest of the NHL news and scores

H_T_L

13 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

Avs leading LV 6-1 late in the 2nd. 

Should try and sign Nate McKinnon . I here he’s pretty good . He got a goal tonight 😳wow 

Just now, Regis22 said:

Should try and sign Nate McKinnon . I here he’s pretty good . He got a goal tonight 😳wow 

He just blew by the D. :)

WOW, Vegas and the Avs series is gonna be "tense, emotional, nasty, and hatefull".  And this is just the 1st game. :wacko:

Reeves got a match for intent to injure. Avs get an 8 min. PP. I have NEVER ever seen that before in all of my years of watching hockey.

Avs got 1 goal in all that time of the 8 min. PP.

Hope everyone got to see the beautiful goal Canada scored in OT to upset the heavily favoured Russians in the quarterfinals at the World Championship. Memories of Denis Savard in his prime on the assist.

37 minutes ago, RCAF48 said:

Hope everyone got to see the beautiful goal Canada scored in OT to upset the heavily favoured Russians in the quarterfinals at the World Championship. Memories of Denis Savard in his prime on the assist.

Yup. Sweet goal

March just high sticked Zajaca away from the play,. it wasn't an accident either, he just brought his stick up and wacked him. 2 mins. 

4 hours ago, RCAF48 said:

Awesome play by Stecher!

• H_T_L locked this topic