The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Hab Injuries

H_T_L

4 minutes ago, dreegking said:

This is what I see. 

Habs.png

It's missing the quote box that i have bottom left. Did you try clicking the box on your upper right corner? Maybe your options are different there.

21 minutes ago, dreegking said:

And I appreciate your efforts. No. None of that shows up on my screen like it used to. But according to your efforts and info that’s in my dude. Maybe it’s my browser then. I use Safari. But I did before. Strange. No choices to reply to quotes or anything. Nothing. 

my phone is the same, ability to post just vanished

Thank you. Ok. It’s not me. Phew. Did not think it was. 
Ive always used my phone. 90 percent of the time. So it’s the hosting platform. I’ll stop going insane then. And accept it as a new way of life. Which sucks. Until and if changed. 

37 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Hoping Gally only bruised and held out as a precaution tonight.

29 minutes ago, rkgoalie said:

hope so,we need him

TSN TV is saying that Gally broke his thumb. 

5 minutes ago, ramcharger440 said:

Mtl Gazette says it is a fracture. perhaps we will see CC sooner than we thought?

Methinks he needs more time in Laval. 

13 minutes ago, ramcharger440 said:

Mtl Gazette says it is a fracture. perhaps we will see CC sooner than we thought?

That sucks. I dont think CC will get the call yet - id be surprised if he doesnt get at least a handful of games in laval - but probably soonish. 

27 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

I guess this opens the door for Armia or Evans to get back in the lineup.

Yeah. With Gally being a RW I would say Evans or Frolik have the highest chance but one of those 3 draws back in most likely. Cant see CC or any other callup getting in before one of them. 

41 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Armia is still on the Covid protocol. 

1 hour ago, H_T_L said:

I think Armina will draw in. Maybe directly into the spot. 

I could see Toffoli getting moved to that line. 

this is a real setback. Galley was heating up. And that line was back to being dominant. 

broken thumbs take awhile. Hopefully he’s back for the start of the playoff run. 

3 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

TSN TV is saying that Gally broke his thumb. 

The Canadiens improved depth in 2020-21 will be put to the test soon, as Brendan Gallagher's broken thumb suffered vs EDM on Monday will keep him out for several weeks & keep the Habs without the services of their most productive scorer on this list that goes back nearly 6 weeks

1 minute ago, campabee82 said:

Primeau recalled to taxi squad and will make the trip to Toronto, Price is staying in Montreal for treatment according to Candaiens twitter feed. I didn't even know price was hurt.

He left practice early yesterday for some reason. Maybe related. Was  playing him last night a mistake?

Thank God we have Allen and he's game ready 

I see now he left practice early yesterday after a shot to his blocker side. Maybe it's tender and that's the full extent of his injury. Usually things tighten up the second day after an injury.

3 minutes ago, ramcharger440 said:

Gally is going to be out a while! that gives us some extra money to use to replace him. depends on how MB views this but it could work out ok.

This is the best I could find on broken thumbs "A broken finger or thumb usually heals within 2 to 8 weeks, but it can take longer. It may be 3 to 4 months before full strength returns to your hand." I feel like its one of those injuries where its hard to put a timetable on it. Of course if we do bring someone in, we could do what Tampa is doing with Kucherov who will be ready on the first game of the playoffs, not a day earlier or later

• H_T_L locked this topic