The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Wed. April 7. Habs @ Trawnna, 7:30 PM. est, NBCSN, SN TSN 690

kinot-2

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
8 minutes ago, dreegking said:

I can’t help but think Getzlaf would be a perfect fit

We have enough old slow guys (Weber, Staal, Perry are both old and slow Chiarot and Edmundson are just slow) we don't need to add Getzlaf too.

1 hour ago, BigTed3 said:

Brian Wilde: How could anyone looking at the Habs D-corps all season long think that it needs more grit? You watch the talented Leafs skating circles around the grit and you want yet more grit? Speed. They need speed and mobility. They got more than enough grit. They're spittin grit.

This!

1 minute ago, kinot-2 said:

Allen said that if they want him to play tomorrow, that he can do it. 

It's not so much that one as it will be the next,,,,, being 3 games in 4 nights. Tough call.

1 hour ago, H_T_L said:

Don't want to beat a dead horse but Weber constantly being beat to the puck so far.

there's a movie title - They shoot horses don't they? - He can't keep up to the cycle movement as Matthews beat him like a rented mule on the first goal. I'm tired of seeing him on the PP too. 

It would be nice to truly suck enough for a couple of good draft years to get a couple of free generational talents! the Laffs are a stronger team than us not by too much but enough that they can beat us at will right now. some good moves were made this year but it is going to take more to get us over the hump. I like that we picked up Tofu Anderson and to a lesser extent Perry and Allen we have Suzuki learning the ropes as well as KK and Romanov looks like a keeper too. Gally, Dano and Tuna seem to have got back on track before Gally got hurt even Drouin is playing better but we have a lot of coasters too! Armia Lehks Mete Byron Webber and a couple of other guys take nights off this year and we are not talented enough yet to do that. we actually played better than I thought we might tonight.

1 hour ago, campabee82 said:

We have enough old slow guys (Weber, Staal, Perry are both old and slow Chiarot and Edmundson are just slow) we don't need to add Getzlaf too.

No no ... its like, if you add enough slow guys, your overall team speed goes negative and suddenly you're hyper speed ... that's what MB said anyways

• H_T_L locked this topic