The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

59 Mikhail Grabovski

darren19

Guest Handlanger

Hmm, not a sure about him.... I like watching his play, no doubt, he is very smart on the ice. But for some reasons, and I can't tell why, I doubt he is NHL potential....

From the little bit,i saw him,he's seem's to be a guy who will go to the net.Whether,he can stay in there and take the punishment dealt out by NHL defenceman is another question.I think Gainey and Carboneau will give him a good look though.If he can't cut it,he won't be the first and certainly won't be the last.I hope he stick's though.

Guest habsFREAK27

I just got some stats of belarus cup yesterday and our 3 belarussians including Mikhail are doing great =D....Hope we will see him very soon...

Guest crappyleafs

Those highlights look great. I really like the break away move. I don't think their is one hab player that could do a move like that. That is a Goal scorer's move..Satan,Hossa, ovechkin type move.. Look Forward to seeing him push Mickey and pleks for a spot. Should be a great Camp.. I thinking moves might be done during camp...The young guys might show Bob and Guy something.

Guest Bobineau
Those highlights look great. I really like the break away move. I don't think their is one hab player that could do a move like that. That is a Goal scorer's move..Satan,Hossa, ovechkin type move.. Look Forward to seeing him push Mickey and pleks for a spot. Should be a great Camp.. I thinking moves might be done during camp...The young guys might show Bob and Guy something.[/quote:5ba8dbbad7]

I don't remember any former or current Habs player scoring goals like that at the WHC.

I think he might be the surprise at training camp.

Guest Marshizzle

You guys ever think that maybe this guy could challenge for a spot on the NHL roster? Thats why we didnt go after dumont. We have the tools in the workshop, we just got to use them.

Guest Tony Montana

He has to out play Andrei Koztisen to get a spot on the roster, unless we trade someone away they only way hes going to make the team is if someone gets injured and he is called up from bulldogs cuz we have alot of forwards pretty stacked. Why do u think we didnt go for Dumont there clearly no room for him in our roster.

Guest leafsreallysuck
i have media player 10 and it doesnt play the video, another source?[/quote:2a70d6ed07]

There's a DivX logo at the beginning of the video. Try to find the plugin or try downloading DivX on your machine. :wink:

Guest Bobineau
He has to out play Andrei Koztisen to get a spot on the roster, unless we trade someone away they only way hes going to make the team is if someone gets injured and he is called up from bulldogs cuz we have alot of forwards pretty stacked. Why do u think we didnt go for Dumont there clearly no room for him in our roster.[/quote:0a2b4a63fc]

Considering the amount of quality rookies we have again this year, it's a shame there's only one spot available.

He has to out play Andrei Koztisen to get a spot on the roster, unless we trade someone away they only way hes going to make the team is if someone gets injured and he is called up from bulldogs cuz we have alot of forwards pretty stacked. Why do u think we didnt go for Dumont there clearly no room for him in our roster.[/quote:fc5a69aaec]

Considering the amount of quality rookies we have again this year, it's a shame there's only one spot available.[/quote:fc5a69aaec]

Every spot is available. If a prospect comes in and out performs Koivu, we're not gonna say. Well, you know, we're gonna send you back to the AHL because Koivu's spot isn't available. Every spot is available if you can play up to the challenge and play to keep it.

Guest habfan in leafland
Those highlights look great. I really like the break away move. I don't think their is one hab player that could do a move like that. That is a Goal scorer's move..Satan,Hossa, ovechkin type move.. Look Forward to seeing him push Mickey and pleks for a spot. Should be a great Camp.. I thinking moves might be done during camp...The young guys might show Bob and Guy something.[/quote:61425ae07d]

Pretty popular move nowadays... anyone can do it. I'm not sold on him by watching that clip.

Archived