The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs Fans Introduce Yourselves

habulator

Another fan from The Peg. They were so inspiring I had to join this forum - when the season was over. Blah. I'll be back, and I have a couple of months to work on an avatar and banner.

Welcome aboard :)

It's never too late to join. I joined when they just lost to the Laughs and didn't make the playoffs in 2007. :rolleyes::lol:

GOOD SEASON FELLAS, PLAYED WELL FOR 8 SEED NEVER EXSPECTED TO GET PASS CAPS. IT JUST GOES TO SHOW THAT PANNELS AND STATISTICS ARE CRAP. LETS GET EM NEXT YEAR!!! ALL THE WAY!!!! FAN FOR LIFE!11111

And welcome to the forum...glad to have ya aboard friend. :D

Just a friendly note though,when posting...please do note type with your Caps Lock...thank you & looking forward to reading your many posts to come.

Go Habs!

• 2 weeks later...

I grew up in a small northern Ontario town, thus the EL.

I am a big HABSFAN of course.

I now live in the TORonto area.

I was too young to remember the 4 cups won in the late '60s.

I do, however, remember the 6 in the '70s. What a great hockey childhood.

I finally joined the Forum to add my two cents here and there to be part of the fun.

I grew up in a small northern Ontario town, thus the EL.

I am a big HABSFAN of course.

I now live in the TORonto area.

I was too young to remember the 4 cups won in the late '60s.

I do, however, remember the 6 in the '70s. What a great hockey childhood.

I finally joined the Forum to add my two cents here and there to be part of the fun.

Welcome :)

Im still not sure if I've been here long enough to do that, oh well.

I was reading your name "elle" Habsfan Toronto (like you'd sometimes hear in Spanish) until I came here and felt like an idiot. And just out of curiosity, is the EL Elliot Lake?

I've been on this forum for almost a year now, but I haven't really introduced my self

My real name is Jagger, I come from St. Johns Newfoundland and I'm 13 years old

I really only started to follow the habs in the '07/08 season for reasons I don't know. I've liked the habs all my life, but if you asked me a player on the habs, I would only be able to name 2 or 3.

I joined in November of 2005. Wow, I would have only been 11 at that time (15 now).

I was born into a Habs family, parents and brother are huge Habs fans, grandparents, uncles, aunts, etc. All Habs fans, except for one traitor "Crosby fan".

I assume that I was quite the illiterate and annoying little 11 year old, but I hope that in the last couple of years I've become a better member of this forum :)

Welcome :)

Im still not sure if I've been here long enough to do that, oh well.

I was reading your name "elle" Habsfan Toronto (like you'd sometimes hear in Spanish) until I came here and felt like an idiot. And just out of curiosity, is the EL Elliot Lake?

Elliot Lake is correct. :)

Now can you figure out where I live now.

Sorry about the double post, I'll figure it out sooner or later.

Welcome to the forum everyone!

A lil about me... Well, hard core habs fans, grew up in a hockey family (father drafted by the Rangers when only 6 teams existed), all habs fans(immediate family are habs fans). We'll, one brother moved to Ottawa over 20 years ago for work and has since become a Sens fan.

My extended family is all over the world, mostly North America and Ireland. Have a few *cough*leaf fans, *shudder*Boston, Sens, Nucks, Flames, Oil, etc... Fans throughout the family.

I'm thirtytjrekfnnmg*cough* years old, I work and run a tattoo shop here in Montreal.

Don't think I have been on here since I introduced myself now I feel like an old hand although it's not quite a year so I feel I should say welcome to all the new members great to have you here

GO HABS GO :D :D

Just realised something I didn't put, I come from a half Habs, half Leafs family, pretty frustrating when I had to buy a laptop for myself so I could watch Habs games on ESPN player when ESPN America doesn't show us, (Family competition, both parents are Leafers, My Dad's side are all Leafers, my Mums are quarter Sens, quarter Leaf and half Habs)

Bleu Blanc Rouge just captivated me tbh