The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs Fans Introduce Yourselves

habulator

• 2 weeks later...

My name is Morgan Kirby and i am a massive Habs fan! I was born in 94 and just turned 18 so that means I have never seen the Habs win the cup. But that really doesn't matter because I'm a habs fan no matter what! GO HABS GO

My name is Morgan Kirby and i am a massive Habs fan! I was born in 94 and just turned 18 so that means I have never seen the Habs win the cup. But that really doesn't matter because I'm a habs fan no matter what! GO HABS GO

Welcome to the forum Morgan. I see you have made a couple of posts in the past. Looking forward to many more.

Welcome to the forums, Morgan, :) . The forums are a little slow this time of year but things will pick up more around training camp. Have a look around, there is something for everyone. :)

Guest habs1952

Welcome to the forum Morgan! :)

Welcome to the forums, Morgan, :) . The forums are a little slow this time of year but things will pick up more around training camp. Have a look around, there is something for everyone. :)

Trouble is we don't know when training camp will be. :(

Welcome to the forums. Good to see Alberta being represented and good luck in your aspirations.

Hi all,

My name's Thana (Thai origin for those who wonder, and that's a guy's name btw!), just turned 24, born and raised in Montreal and work as a graphic designer. Looking forward to reading all of your posts!

Hi, back at you, tcha123, Welcome to the Best Hockey forum in the world. :P ,,,,of course I am prejudiced ;) . Looking forward to reading all of your contributions as well. :)

Guest habs1952

Hi all,

My name's Thana (Thai origin for those who wonder, and that's a guy's name btw!), just turned 24, born and raised in Montreal and work as a graphic designer. Looking forward to reading all of your posts!

Glad we got that outta the way quickly. Welcome to the forum Tcha.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I am from the UK and not sure who to support the Habs or the Leafs, I have one small connection with Canada and that is my Nan was born in Montreal in 1908 by her English parents before coming back to England. They lived in the Anglophone part of the city. I know a lot of things get mentioned about Anglophone and Francophone, but what I would like to know is do the Habs have many English supporters. I know the team was primarily set up for Francophone players and I respect that, but being as Montreal is bilingual are anglophone fans just as welcome

Merci, Thankyou

John

Hi I am from the UK and not sure who to support the Habs or the Leafs, I have one small connection with Canada and that is my Nan was born in Montreal in 1908 by her English parents before coming back to England. They lived in the Anglophone part of the city. I know a lot of things get mentioned about Anglophone and Francophone, but what I would like to know is do the Habs have many English supporters. I know the team was primarily set up for Francophone players and I respect that, but being as Montreal is bilingual are anglophone fans just as welcome

Merci, Thankyou

John

Hi John & welcome to the forum. The Habs are the team to support, of course! You will find this is a very friendly place with many great posters.

Merci, Thankyou

John

Hi John, and welcome to the Habs forums. Although, there are many French supporters here, there are many, many English supporters on the Habs forums as well, from not just in Canada, but from around the world.

We hope that you will stick around for a while and get to know us better. We are very friendly and if you need help, there is always someone who will help you out, or point you in the right direction.

Check out our many sub-forums, and post whenever you feel you can.

:)

Guest habs1952

Merci, Thankyou

John

We'll treat you a lot better than Leaf fans ever could. :lol: :lol: :lol: Glad to have you and welcome to the forum wellsy!

• 1 month later...
Guest habs1952

My name is Mathew Gehlsen live in Lucknow Ontario born in Montreal Quebec(Royal Victoria)

30 years of age have 2 kids 3 and 2

married 5 years

Patrick Roy All time Favorite

Welcome to the forum Gehlsen.

My name is Mathew Gehlsen live in Lucknow Ontario born in Montreal Quebec(Royal Victoria)

30 years of age have 2 kids 3 and 2

married 5 years

Patrick Roy All time Favorite

Even tho we have already talked, Gehlsen, still welcome to the forums. Have a look around and make yourself comfortable. :)

My name is Maddie born in England now live in Van City,I know a lot of you know me but I have been away all summer and a bit longer,missed everyone on the Forum so much,brocken hearted about the lockout,but I just came on here to say I'm back,got so much reading to do to catch up,but will love every word.Just wanted to welcome myself back and tell you to watch out troubles back.

GO HABS GO :wacko: :wacko:

Guest habs1952

My name is Maddie born in England now live in Van City,I know a lot of you know me but I have been away all summer and a bit longer,missed everyone on the Forum so much,brocken hearted about the lockout,but I just came on here to say I'm back,got so much reading to do to catch up,but will love every word.Just wanted to welcome myself back and tell you to watch out troubles back.

GO HABS GO :wacko: :wacko:

Don't worry maddie. We're ready for you. We've been practicing. :lol: :lol:

Welcome to the forum. :)

THANK YOU :rolleyes:

Archived