habulator

Guest habs1952

Username: NYHabsFan26

Live: Plattsburgh, NY

Born: Rouses Point, NY

Favorite Current Hab: Max Pacioretty and Carey Price

Favorite All time Hab: Patrick Roy

Welcome to the forum NY26.

Hey Habs fans, introduce yourselves here. Welcome to the new improved Canadiens Forums !

Hello there, I am Vancouver boy, born and raised in the Canucks Country. However my allegiance will always lie with The Habs thanks to my dad who made me into a diehard Montreal fan. My favourite players are Patrick Roy, Chris Chelios, and Carey Price!

To all recent new members,huge welcome aboard , glad to have ya with us here on our habs forum ....enjoy. :D

Hello there, I am Vancouver boy, born and raised in the Canucks Country. However my allegiance will always lie with The Habs thanks to my dad who made me into a diehard Montreal fan. My favourite players are Patrick Roy, Chris Chelios, and Carey Price!

Welcome to you and all the other new members that I haven't welcomed(haven't been in this thread in a while).

A big welcome_smilie.gif to the Habs forums, Irish. Get to know your way around, becuase there's lot's of info and fun in here. :)

Guest habs1952

Welcome to the forum Irish.

Hey, gang - I'm a long-time reader who's decided to throw his hat into the ring.

About me!

Username: Murray_33

Live: Toronto, Ontario

Born: St.Catharines, Ontario

Favorite Current Hab: Price (though I'm a big fan of Subban as well, and Galchenyuk is quickly becoming a favourite.)

Favourite All-Time Hab: Patrick Roy

I've been a Habs fan for as long as I've loved hockey - my dad is also a long-time fan (his favourite player is Jean Beliveau). My first memory of watching hockey on TV was the '93 cup finals - I distinctly remember Roy's wink. My prized Habs possession is a seat from the Forum (Sec. 107, Row A, Seat 11 to be exact). I've stuck with them through the thick and thin, and am excited about this season (however short it may be). Something really seems to be clicking out there.

Go Habs Go!

Hey, gang - I'm a long-time reader who's decided to throw his hat into the ring.

About me!

Favorite Current Hab: Price (though I'm a big fan of Subban as well, and Galchenyuk is quickly becoming a favourite.)

I've been a Habs fan for as long as I've loved hockey - my dad is also a long-time fan (his favourite player is Jean Beliveau). My first memory of watching hockey on TV was the '93 cup finals - I distinctly remember Roy's wink. My prized Habs possession is a seat from the Forum (Sec. 107, Row A, Seat 11 to be exact). I've stuck with them through the thick and thin, and am excited about this season (however short it may be). Something really seems to be clicking out there.

Go Habs Go!

Welcome Dave, it's nice to have you here!

About me!

Go Habs Go!

Welcome to the Forum! It is nice to have you with us. :)

Username: Percent

Live: Edmonton, AB

Born: Edmonton, AB

Favorite Current Hab: Pacioretty, Georges, Price. (Really liking Prust and the rooks so far too)

Favorite All-Time Hab: Roy (Love all the old-time habs, unfortunately wasn't around to watch em')

I've been a Habs fan forever, all started with my dad who was born in Baie-d'Urfé, Montreal, QC. He was born and raised with the passion and passed it down to me.

Favorite Current Hab: Pacioretty, Georges, Price. (Really liking Prust and the rooks so far too)

Favorite All-Time Hab: Roy (Love all the old-time habs, unfortunately wasn't around to watch em')

I've been a Habs fan forever, all started with my dad who was born in Baie-d'Urfé, Montreal, QC. He was born and raised with the passion and passed it down to me.

Welcome to the Habs forums, percent. Nice to have more representation from the west :) .

Find your way around and ask anything you want to know (and offer your 2C whenever you feel the need). Everyone is very helpful, knowledgeable, and respectful.

If you go to the Game Day Thread, tonite, around 7, we will (mostly) be there to follow the game. You can chime in whenever you like. :)

Welcome to the forum Percent!

Guest habs1952

Man, if you think 23 years of age is forever, how are you gonna feel when your Kinot's age? Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello There!

Username: WinterNight

Where I live: Ottawa, ON

Favourite Current Hab: Andrei Markov or Carey Price

Favourite All-Time Hab: Vincent Damphousse

Admittedly, the reason I became a habs fan was only because I hated the leafs, but I am proud to say that I'm now one for life!

Hello There!

Admittedly, the reason I became a habs fan was only because I hated the leafs, but I am proud to say that I'm now one for life!

Hey Brandan, glad to see you. Get to know your way around and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Someone will be glad to help you. :)

Hello There!

A big welcome to the forum to you! Check out all our threads and add your opinions, we'll love to hear them.

We'll get along just fine. :lol: :lol:

Welcome

Hello There!

Welcome to the Forum, Percent and WinterNight! :)

To ALL new members.

A big welcome and feel free to participate in any of the games we run on the forum.

We have a game by game prediction challenge involving our Habs, found here...

A nightly prediction of all Eastern games,, leading to playoff rounds and a virtual Cup (Stonely) found here...

And a third game in the French lobby,, predicting results of all Saturday matches. You don't need to speak french to play.

Enjoy. ;)