The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs Fans Introduce Yourselves

habulator

Hi,

I'm Kristi and I have been a Canadiens fan since I started watching TV.

Growing up I idolized Patrick Roy and Hockey Night In Canada was probably my favorite show (in either language lol).

I am originally from New Brunswick but now live in Toronto (sorry) and hope to attend some games when the boys are in town. I am very excited with the team we currently have and am hoping to relive memories from 86 and 93 very soon ;-D

Go Habs!

Hi,

Growing up I idolized Patrick Roy and Hockey Night In Canada was probably my favorite show (in either language lol).

I am originally from New Brunswick but now live in Toronto (sorry) and hope to attend some games when the boys are in town. I am very excited with the team we currently have and am hoping to relive memories from 86 and 93 very soon ;-D

Go Habs!

Welcome to the forums, Kristi :) . Don't be sorry for living in Laffland, as we have some members living in the GTA. Please have a look around and jump in with your thoughts on any subject. All thoughts count and are respected here. :)

Guest habs1952

Hi,

Go Habs!

Sorry for living in Toronto? Are you kidding me? Toronto needs all the class it can get. You should run for mayor!!!! Welcome to forum Kristi. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I have been on the forum, in the background, for awhile now but decided to make an appearance a week or two ago...I am George. Like Kristi, above, I have been following the Habs since watching TV...wait....since they have had TV :)

I grew up in Nova Scotia....in a small fishing village of about 500 people (then). I think there were about 3 of us who were Habs fans..and the remainder.....Leafs fans :ph34r: . I now live in Georgia but still follow my Habs via Center Ice.

My favorite player..well you can tell...was Jean Beliveau. I met him once way down in NS when I was a bit younger ..and so was he.

Just touching base. Go Habs!

George

Guest habs1952

Hi. I have been on the forum, in the background, for awhile now but decided to make an appearance a week or two ago...I am George. Like Kristi, above, I have been following the Habs since watching TV...wait....since they have had TV :)

I grew up in Nova Scotia....in a small fishing village of about 500 people (then). I think there were about 3 of us who were Habs fans..and the remainder.....Leafs fans :ph34r: . I now live in Georgia but still follow my Habs via Center Ice.

My favorite player..well you can tell...was Jean Beliveau. I met him once way down in NS when I was a bit younger ..and so was he.

Just touching base. Go Habs!

George

Welcome to the forum Southern. :)

• 1 month later...

hi guys,

i'm a habs fan from vienna, austria (yeah, like the country where our newest acquisition is from :) ). i've been following the nhl since the 1992 season - which i have to tell you, was kind of hard, only getting updates with a usual delay of like two days. don't know why, but when the playoffs started i routed for the habs (i was nine years of age, so i really had no clue on how to decide) - that 0-4 against the bruins was like a total desaster for me... but as i was a hockey (&sports) fan since being a child, i kept going (and was "rewarded" the following season). l

ater on, saku koivu became my favourite habs player. (as watching footage from the "old times" i fell in love with guy lafleur. at the moment it's vanek (obviously), pk and brendan gallagher for me.

as i turned 30 last spring, my girlfriend made me the best present ever - during a monthlong-trip through new england in fall, she arranged a "stop" in montréal including the last preseason game against the sens. needless to say - i loved it.

anyway, good to be here and looking forward to be back in quebec. hopefully with tv20 still around

so long

At the same time im welcoming, im posting my story as well!

Welcome to the forum, schapu.

Im Habalier, your typical habs fan. Ive been watching since 2005, mainly because my main interest back then was baseball, but, I prefer hockey now. My 2 Favourite teams are Winnipeg and Montreal, and my favourite canadien would have to be Subban, and favourite former hab would be Ryder.

At the same time im welcoming, im posting my story as well!

Welcome to the forum, schapu.

Im Habalier, your typical habs fan. Ive been watching since 2005, mainly because my main interest back then was baseball, but, I prefer hockey now. My 2 Favourite teams are Winnipeg and Montreal, and my favourite canadien would have to be Subban, and favourite former hab would be Ryder.

WOW, a 2fer :D . Welcome to the forums Habalier.

Guest mrsmarkov

Welcome to the forum schapu and habalier! :)

Um....we do have ladies/women/girls here. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Way to ruin a moment 1952 :P.

Welcome newest Hab members :D.

Guest habs1952

Way to ruin a moment 1952 :P.

Welcome newest Hab members :D.

Gotta be politically correct these days otherwise the thought police will come and getcha.

Guest mrsmarkov

:lol: :lol: Just because I say it doesn't mean I think it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh trust me I know how your mind works. You're definitely an interesting fella :P.

Hi I am Mondouman.

I am still sad to this day about the shortened career of Pierre Mondou.

I loved to watch him play here in Halifax with the Voyageur.

So difficult to choose an alltime favorite player, Cournoyer, Robinson, Flower, Carbo, Gainey, the list would go on forever.

My oldest sister was in love with "Les Gros Bill" and she is the reason I became a habs fan in the late 60's.

I could go on and on but this is ans intro.

I don't know why it took me so long to join this forum but here I am at last.